Aamcounauthorized credit card charges

3595 Market street Riverside, Ca [protected] Thomas freers he told us we did not qualify for the financial agreement loan, then we just got a confirmation that the financial department is taking from her bank 700 then 400 then another 400 all in two days will just seems ridiculous they said only one payment was going to made n never said it would be that amount and why is there 2 finance plans? for our bank account which is now negative and caused us to have no rent for our home please contact me at [protected] mrlopez.[protected]@gmail.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Riverside, CAcom and the town and country 2005 van still has check engine light on he want to charge me more for bringing it in and so I want to add more parts seems like a scam to me watch the total amount was $4000 how could that be it's unlawful and need to be investigated the authorities or corporation many plp have complained and about this transmissions shop they are taking advantage of their customers n tricking and scamming them to keep adding parts or putting a high price 4, 000 is not the right price please help me and my family get our money back they can keep the van I need the money back guaranteed !

Aamco