7 Eleven / unfairness of employees
About 2 weeks ago I was working with my employee named Atul(30yrs old) and I'm 19 yrs old and he had asked me to the movies. I said no because i have a boyfriend and he acted fine towards me and told me to fill the kooler twice and take garbage out so I did. The next day my manager told me that Atul said I didn't do any work that day, which i thought was rediculous because i was constantly working that day. I talked to my store owner Sagar about it and he told me he could easily find someone else for the job and he told me I had to apologize to Atul. Atul had also tried to kiss my coworker Heather and told her he loved her and wanted to marry her but he said no because she has a boyfriend with two children. This week I was only given 24 hours when i normally get 32-40 hours of work. I believe this is very unfair but I can not talk to my boss any farther about this. If there is something i can do please let me know because at this point I am stuck in a very unfair situation and I do not know how to resolve this without quitting the job. Thank and please get back to me.
More 7 Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7-Eleven - customer service
- 7-Eleven - service
- 7-Eleven - coffee
- Two 711 stores on Cape Coral Pkwy, Cape Coral, Fl. 33914 - buying bags of coffee on 9/8/2018 rude mgr. at the one at 801 cape coral pkwy.
- 7-Eleven - a product I want because it's delicious and you guys dont have they stocked