7-Eleven / selling expired products
The 7-Eleven on Sunrise Highway in Copiague, NY, is selling expired milk. On at least three occasions in the last 2 weeks I've gone into that 7-Eleven to buy milk and they have had milk on the shelves that expired on 6/26/15 on ALL occasions. Today I had to reach all the way into the back to find milk that was not expired. There were only two 1% milks that were not expired on the shelves.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card