7-Eleven — paying for a free slurpee
Date of the incident : 01/21/17
My wife and I went to 7 eleven (store # 34872) and we told him that the two small slurpee's were on different reciept and yes I did use my 7 eleven app on my phone and she used hers app on her phone but he didn't put it on different reciept like we told him too. And I had to pay for my small slurpee. I am thinking about not even use my app no more and not going to stop by 7 eleven. I been a loyal cosumer since beginning of last year.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card