7-Elevengas pumps problems & customer service.

G Nov 22, 2017

This 7-ELEVEN store number [protected] which is located at SE corner of N 56th St & E Fletcher Ave intersection (5601 E Fletcher Ave, Tampa, FL 33617).
When we go to this store to fill up gas in our vehicles, each & every time gas pumps have some kind of problem mainly related to credit card reading. If you switch pump from one to next, next pump has also some other types of problems. So I don't know what management does over there. My whole family & friends were going there to fill gas but not even a single time any of us able to get our purchase receipt from pumps . Why management don't put paper roll at pumps & don't keep maintain pumps? These all problems are running for the last two years & finally I decided to complain here.
Today [protected]) also at 4:25 pm again I went to fill gas there but all the problems are still the same. After then I went inside store to complain management but manager was not at store, but register clerk was not giving an okay answer & was not look like responsible employee. Customers have high expectation about customer service at 7-Eleven stores but in this store customer service level is at bottom.
Hopefully after my complain some one will take care and will let me know about what types of actions have been taken.