7 Elevendont want to take change

I have seen numerous times where you go into this stores, children as well as adults try to pay with change and the employees gives the customer a hard time. we explain that change spends as well as dollar bills. Seems to me that they don't want to take out the time to count change. I writing this complaint because the store is near the middle school in Hackensack and it gets flooded with young children all the time and I feel they should not be subjected to this type of treatment. They are making a poor name for all 7eleven.

Ra
Jan 29, 2015

Comments

• Ra
      Dec 17, 2009
    7 Eleven - PAYMENT CHEQUE IS NOT GIVE TO ME
    7 ELEVEN (STORE NO: 26580)
    TRINITY BLVD (NEAR BIG APPLE)
    Fort Worth
    Texas

I was working in 7 eleven, my employer fire me on monday(December 14, 2009 ), Today(17 December, 2009), I called my employer(Azeem) for my weekly payment then he refused my weekly cheque give to me. What should I do.

Raju Singh

• Fe
      Dec 30, 2009

An AK-47 might be the solution. That, or a prayer rug.

• Cl
      Jun 18, 2013
    7 Eleven - Slave wages
    7 Eleven
    New York

I'm making claims for 7 Eleven employees. Please call my cell: [protected] or email [protected]@aol.com. Jos. Santoli, Esq.

• Re
      Jan 29, 2015

No they aren't making a bad name for all 7-11s. I takes a lot of time to count change. If people have a lot of change they can always take it to a bank and have it converted to bills.

• Re
      Jan 29, 2015

Actually parents of little kids should be able to convert the change to bills or at least larger denominations of change, so that the store employees aren't having to count pennies, nickels, and dimes. Adults shouldn't have to resort to using small change to pay for things. There used to be a cab driver where I live that if a rider was short even one dollar bill and gave him four quarters, he would complain and whine about it. Years ago, I was out for a light supper with some friend, the meals consisted of hamburgers, fries, and coffee, and when we were getting ready to leave the one woman was digging around all over digging out pennies, nickels, and dimes to pay for her meal. The largest coin she had were dimes. I sat there thinking if she was that hard up she should have stayed home and shared a can of soup with her 10 year old daughter that was home alone.