7 Eleven — dont want to take change
I have seen numerous times where you go into this stores, children as well as adults try to pay with change and the employees gives the customer a hard time. we explain that change spends as well as dollar bills. Seems to me that they don't want to take out the time to count change. I writing this complaint because the store is near the middle school in Hackensack and it gets flooded with young children all the time and I feel they should not be subjected to this type of treatment. They are making a poor name for all 7eleven.
More 7 Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card