7-Eleven — complaining about a store owner at 151ne north miami area
I went in for an interview and he gave me a position. So I started the next day I worked a 8 hour shift. Once that shift was over I had another opportunity handed to me somewhere better so I took upon that offer.See Top 10 Worst Companies in North Miami Beach, FLI specifically made a call to the 7/11 owner and told him I will turn down that offer he gave me because I found another position else where. I said to please still send out my check for the 8 hours I did on Tuesday April 4th 2017( 10-6am ). I've called numerous times and send out a text message. He has ignored me and said he will not give me a check. Therefore am here reporting it now. And I will like to get my check that I work for that day.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card