7 Eleven 287 Jericho Turnpikestore staff

Highly unprofessional staff do not understand basic English and speak in some foreign Asian language among themselves especially when teenagers and ladies aroundSee the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Floral Park, NY.

Store staff is either outside the store smoking cigarettes and and have noticed a few enjoying liquor late evenings in parked vehicles.

• Dustin roads's Response, Jul 21, 2019

Selling and using drugs in and around your product and warehouse

Ja
Sep 30, 2016

Comments

• Sy
      Dec 12, 2018
    7-Eleven - Bad Customer service
    Juru
    Malaysia

Should give a good counseling to your workers how to give a smile while facing customer. Bad attitude can cause a bad reputation to your branch.

• Jh
      Dec 13, 2018
    7-11 - Rude cashier boy
    Philippines

Napaka bastos po nung lalaking cashier na naka duty kagabi 11/15/18. Nung bumili ako at nagbayad ako ng 1K tas tinanong n'yako kung wala daw ba akomg barya tas nung sumagot ako ng wala po talaga e. Bigla nalang nagdabog, binabagsak yu ng mga barya dun sa lagayan. Sana naman maaksiyunan po yung ganito. Nakaka pang init po ng dugo sa totoo lang.

• La
      Jan 05, 2019
    7-Eleven - My boss
    2403 s eastern ave
    Las Vegas
    New Mexico

Hi my boss is very disrespectful calls me names saying I'm harassing her and trying to make me fill out a paper saying I'm harressing her which I never did won't give me house making me upset and don't know what to do pain a suffering knowing ir Xmas please anyone help me

Jan 05, 2019
    7/11 - Load(Globe)
    Philippines

I got to the cashier and paid for the load. The 1st 30 pesos load got scanned and i received the load but the 2nd one didnt. I did not get it until now. Its such a waste of money if I didnt get it. Pls help me...

• Ki
      Jan 22, 2019
    7-Eleven - Offline Cliqq
    Imus City
    Philippines

Lagi nalang offline yung cliqq dito sa 7 11 Imus Branch, in front of Robinsons Place Imus. Kala ko ba convenient, pero laging offline? Mag cacash in sa gcash di pwede, tapos ngayon magbabayad for appointment ng passport sa dfa, di din pwede. Nakakairita. Please take an action! Or better pakitanggal nalang dito yung Cliqq. nakakabwisit!!!😡😡

• Be
      Feb 11, 2019
    7-11 - Price marked wrong
    200 blk of Easton road
    Glenside
    Pennsylvania

I bought a store brand pint of ice cream tonight marked as $3.99. The cash register added .30 making the purchase price 4.29. We have no tax on food in pa. I complained without result. It isn't just the .30, it's the idea that they marked one price and charged another.

Feb 25, 2019
    7-Eleven - Bills payment
    Philippines

I pay in 7-11 this 6:13 in the evening, there wasn't a notification that i pay the bill.. Even the customer service of u usually email me that i paid my bill, but now, why, isnt it posted?

• Ba
      Mar 10, 2019
    7-Eleven - Product , sausage roll
    Hoxton park road ,lurnea
    Australia

Late last night he brought a sausage roll from the 711 on hoxton park road ever since his been vomiting and had a huge migraine .
    We had an after hour doctor to tell us it was food posing

• Mr
      Mar 16, 2019
    7-Eleven - The cashier
    Richlands , Qld

Sun 10, March, 2019
    I was at the service station when the Indian kept making personal comments about my face way I look and insulting me .
    It is the third time it has occurred I would like him fired . He is not allowed to get into my face about my personal life or look and disrespect myself or bother me when I buy fuel or food .

• Ra
      Apr 09, 2019
    7-Eleven - I have a complaint for the store Manager for not issuing us the company gift cards
    Store 37869, new Westminster, Canada
    Canada

The gift cards were given by 7- eleven company but still the same are with manager. It has been told by manager to above management that gift cards of 15$ each have already been given which is actually not. These are been used by manager for her person purpose.

Complete exploitation and no action has been taken also making company reputation down

• Te
      Jun 02, 2019
    7-Eleven - 711 app registration

I never had 711 app downloaded to my device and email. But when i got to enter the last of my info to register it says " sorry but to many accounts have been registered to this device? Please help!?

• Gj
      Jul 27, 2019
    7/11 - Taking Winning tickets
    166- E Suffolk Avenue central Islip 11722

Taking winning tickets and saying I can't cash that in under $100 you have to come back later you have to see the manager not very helpful

• Du
      Jul 28, 2019
    7-Eleven - Your employees are saleing drugs out of the warehouse and business
    7 11 warehouse in salt lake city utah

Mike Ray has been using and selling drugs out of the warehouse and business I don't have any intentions on staying in business with you because of the negative impact it has on my store thank you for your time

• Pr
      Aug 04, 2019
    7-Eleven - Museli slice original
    Moorabool street, Geelong
    Australia

Expired on 8th of july, but still being sold. Realised that the product has expired due to the taste

• Ty
      Aug 12, 2019
    Seven Eleven - The worker
    904 64 Ave NW, Calgary, AB
    Canada

She's not telling the truth when I'm calling at her. I was asking her about the other store which is Tim hortons but she's lying she said that Tim Hortons was closed and then I knew that someone tell her what to do ! But a honest worker will tell the truth. Such a dishonest woman.