7-Eleven 1539 Highland avenue, National City, California 91950 / lottery tickets
Hello and good day customer service and/or complaints department,
Yes, around and/or about July 15, 2018 approx: 4:00 p.m. I proceed into your 7-eleven store at 1539 Highland Ave, National City, Calif 91950 to redeem three lottery tickets that were prized at $16.00. The store clerk only redeemed my lottery tickets for only $14.00. I requested to the store clerk that the ticket scanner redeemed my prized ticket(s) at a value of $16.00 and the store clerk refused to acknowledge the fact that he shorted me $2.00 owed to me. The store clerk refused to give me his name. Clerks description: African immigrant with brown eyes 5'9 tall and he speaks with an accent. He is shorting customers their lottery winnings a little by little.
More 7-Eleven 1539 Highland avenue, National City, California 91950 Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card