2712 Design LtdI still haven't received the order and no info from the seller

I ordered some stuff from the company 2712 Design LTD several weeks ago. These jerks still haven’t delivered my order. I received the confirmation info 2 weeks ago, but after that I heard only fake promises and blah-blah. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Te
Dec 16, 2014

Comments

• Up
      Sep 11, 2015

I have bought a voucher from Groupon. I went onto 2712's website the next day and purchased an embosser. It's been a month and I have not received any updates on my order. I have contacted customer support (which takes 2 days to get a response from a real human mind you they don't have a company phone number to contact them with; more on this later). Someone named Stephanie responded saying they are working on my embosser, and for me to give them another week. So, a week later I tried to check on my order status and the website doesn't work anymore. I can't even do anything with out a pop up telling me to sign up for their newsletter pops up. Oh and by the way when I click on their Newsletter page, it says this webpage hasn't been subscribed yet. SO SKETCH. So today I spent some time hunting down their phone number.. which is [protected]. And I am not even shocked that no one answered the phone. There was just a voicemail asking me to leave my phone number and email. I did and I highly doubt I'll get a response.
    So I ultimately contacted Groupon because of my concerns on the integrity of this company. I asked if this company is a scam and the representative said "they haven't received enough reviews to suspect anything". I think everyone who haven't gotten a response to raise concerns from the voucher website they've bought it from. Maybe then it'll prevent others from falling into the trap. I would not recommend this company to my family or friends.
    I am actually pretty disappointed in Groupon if they sponser a company like this. From now on I will buy from a legit business. I've always been a believer of small businesses but unfortanately I lose faith if they have bad intentions of being legitamate.

• Ci
      Aug 15, 2018
    2712 Designs - Groupon
    San Antonio
    Texas

I need help with my Father's Day personalized card. I wasn't able to write personal message. Please call [protected]
    It's supposed to say : to Dad:
    YOU ARE THE BEST!
    LOVE: MARK

Please help me resolve this as I want my Dad to get his gift by fathers Day