24 Hour Fitness / fault advertisement!
24-hour fitness is a liar!
I was at health Fair at Qwest field in Seattle WA in March 2007. I won a 30 days free pass by spinning the wheel at 24 hours fitness promotion boot. I was given a 24 hours fitness free pass card with hand written said 30 days over the 10 days pass on it. When I tried to redeem the 30 days pass prize at downtown Metro 24 hour’s fitness, manager rudely denied the prize exist. He accused me of crossing off the 10 days and written 30 days over it myself. I was treated as if I was a fraud.
Note to 24-hour fitness, if you cannot afford the promotion. Do not make any promises. You are wasting my time. By the way, this complains is plastered all over the internet. Have a good day liars.
More 24 Hour Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 Hour Fitness - dues increase??? 
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor members treatment! 
- 24 Hour Fitness - fraud class action suit 
- 24 Hour Fitness - consumer fraud 
- 24 Hour Fitness - unprofessional behaviour! 
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - hard sales tactics
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - membership
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - terrible customer service
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - lifetime memberships
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - treatment at check in 4440 tropicana, las vegas nv 89121