24 Hour Fitness / discriminates against the obese
I was refused entry to a class that had 7 open spots for sign up. I asked the guy why I couldn't go in and he wouldn't give me any explanation except the class was full. Then, he let 2 other people in the class after turning me away. I weigh over 200 pounds.
I complained to higher ups and received rudeness and chauvenism. Nobody has given me any more explanation than it was a "mistake" and they that's that. I feel I've been discriminated against and I think I was not allowed in the class because they perceived me to be some sort of liability because of my weight.
Every person at 24 Fitness I have spoken to about this has been apathetic and rude.
More 24 Hour Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 Hour Fitness - dues increase??? 
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor members treatment! 
- 24 Hour Fitness - fraud class action suit 
- 24 Hour Fitness - consumer fraud 
- 24 Hour Fitness - unprofessional behaviour! 
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - rohnert park 24 hour fitness: loud radio
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - fitness trainers to substitute in case class instructor is sick, on vacation or holiday weeks.
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - 24 hours cutler ridge
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - service at 24 hr fitness high st oakland ca
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - employee misconduct