24 Hour Fitness / poor service!
To america's biggest loser, it sure ain't me. I miss and need my workouts. Since the beginning of the year the pool has been closed many different times. 3 days here a week there for a total of more than 30 days because of water quality issues (The pool was just plain old dirty).
It is presently closed and has been for the past 10 days and management has no idea when it will be re-open to the membership. Why I asked the service manager jane doe and she said, "because we do not know and I don't want to give out misinformation." I pressed her further and she stated that the law is now requiring them to install a new filtration system and the corporate office is aware of this scenario. The law? I said. She clarified by saying it is the health department and their notice is posted.
I am at wits end. I can only swim and exercise in the pool due to severe knee and ankle problems. Not to mention that it has been over 100 degrees the entire time the pool has been closed. Again! It has been closed for more than a months time this year alone.in fact, it remains closed as you read this.
More 24 Hour Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 Hour Fitness - dues increase??? 
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor members treatment! 
- 24 Hour Fitness - fraud class action suit 
- 24 Hour Fitness - consumer fraud 
- 24 Hour Fitness - unprofessional behaviour! 
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - hard sales tactics
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - membership
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - terrible customer service
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - lifetime memberships
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - treatment at check in 4440 tropicana, las vegas nv 89121