24 Hour Fitness / cancellation of memebership by mistake
I had a membership to 24 hour fitness. It was a $99 a year for life. I went to the club and paid the membership. The girl at the desk charged me $99. I thought all was well. I did not use the club for several months. I went to the club finally and found that my membership was canceled. Apparently the girl at the front desk did not charge me the $8.17 tax for the membership. Now when I called customer service they say that they cannot reinstate my membership but they can write me a new membership but there will be an increase in the dues. WTF is this. They make a billing error and then cancel my membership and try to get me to sign up for a new membership for more money. There is something seriously wrong with this company.
Tu caveat emptor (let the buyer beware).
More 24 Hour Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 Hour Fitness - dues increase??? 
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor members treatment! 
- 24 Hour Fitness - fraud class action suit 
- 24 Hour Fitness - consumer fraud 
- 24 Hour Fitness - unprofessional behaviour! 
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - Membership
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - terrible customer service
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - lifetime memberships
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - treatment at check in 4440 tropicana, las vegas nv 89121
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - membership