21st Mortgage Corporation / unethical behavior on 9/18/2017

United States Review updated:

On many occasions with this company, I have been harassed and belittled. My family is struggling financially and due to the financial issues has been late on mortgage. I despise calling this company to speak with any of the account specialist, due to their rudeness and unprofessionalism. I've been with many lending companies and by far 21st Mortgage Corporation has been the worst. No one should have to call their lender and be harassed, interrogated and disrespected. I understand the lender inquiring information to ensure the buyer can maintain the loan, but to interrogate is invasion of privacy. I called to make a payment and to schedule a payment. This call should not have taken more than 10 minutes at the most. Why am I kept on the phone being interrogated for more than 30 minutes. Its ridiculous. To give your customers a better experience with your company the employees need to learn "basic" customer service skills.

Li
Sep 18, 2017

Comments

• Ga
      Oct 19, 2017

i completely agree. this company is so rude and unprofessional I am often afraid to talk with them

• So
      Nov 06, 2017

I don't mind speaking to those rude [censor]! They get on my nerves... Yes you are speaking the truth. They try to play mind games by coming to an agreement which takes 30 mins of [censor] bitting followed by let me put my supervisor on the phone to confirm are agreement only to be kept on the phone another 30 to 40 mins starting over with the same old bull! When I get tired of them, I curse them out tell them to go for what they know and hang up the phone!