2005 Ford Freestyle / kanata ford dealer
I have a free lifetime oil service for my car 2005 ford freestyle obtaind from ford dealer when I bought my car.
Before 2 days they said to me this the last change oil we can do it to you because you are not do it the maintenance for the car in ford dealer.
I take the care of my car and all the time I do it any maintenance the car need in my freind garag and the ford said to me that you have to do it the maintenance in kanata ford dealer and there is no anything mentioned in the contract that force me to do it the maintenance in kanata ford dealer.
Where can go regarding that.
More 2005 Ford Freestyle Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Ford Motor Company - scheduling an oil change and fuel filter change
- Ford Motor Company - poor customer service waldorf ford
- Ford Motor Company - focus sport 2017
- Ford Motor Company - 2007 ford freestyle manufactured in may of 2006