2001 Ford Windstar / Fuse Box / auto part no longer being made by manufacturer
My friend took her 2001 Ford Windstar to the dealer to get her windshield wipers fixed. After three days the dealership realized that the fuse box was shorting out the fuse. (Please note has had problems with other fuses blowing out before this incident.) The dealership attempted send for a new fuse box through Ford, but they were told they (Ford) no longer made that fuse box for 2001 Windstar any longer and they wasn't a substitute part made to replace the old one. I was told that all auto makers must keep parts for their cars/trucks available for ten years after they have been manufacture or least know where you can buy the part elsewhere. Please advise. Is there such a law?
More 2001 Ford Windstar / Fuse Box Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - 2017 Ford F150 leaking water on the driverside floor board for the third time
- Ford Motor Company - ford focus cars equipped with dps 6 dual clutch power shift transmission
- Ford Motor Company - made appointment at newins ford after 9hrs nothing was done
- Ford Motor Company - 2012 ford fusion
- Ford Motor Company - "unethical behaviour"