2001 Ford Windstar / Fuse Box / auto part no longer being made by manufacturer
My friend took her 2001 Ford Windstar to the dealer to get her windshield wipers fixed. After three days the dealership realized that the fuse box was shorting out the fuse. (Please note has had problems with other fuses blowing out before this incident.) The dealership attempted send for a new fuse box through Ford, but they were told they (Ford) no longer made that fuse box for 2001 Windstar any longer and they wasn't a substitute part made to replace the old one. I was told that all auto makers must keep parts for their cars/trucks available for ten years after they have been manufacture or least know where you can buy the part elsewhere. Please advise. Is there such a law?
More 2001 Ford Windstar / Fuse Box Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford Credit - ford credit mistakes 
- Ford Motor Company - 2013 Ford Edge Sunroof Exploded
- Ford Motor Company - My 2013 Ford Focus SE.
- Ford Motor Company - Transmission
- Ford Motor Company - 2012 Ford Focus
- Ford Motor Company - RAV ..reaquired vehicle department is fraud