1and1.com — illegal fees and unlawful practices
those people are big time crooks...
I've chosen for a trial (30 days free of charge) day Website Builder Plus. After 2 weeks I tried cancel it myself, it was impossible to do it on my own... so I contacted them via email. They instructed me to call them (every call is over 10 min with every simple things, call center is in Philipines and their 'English' is almost impossible to understand, and it's over 2 pounds for every single call; not mobile though!)
I called them and gentleman confirmed cancellation, said I won't be charged. I asked for a confirmation email, he promised to do so, and I never got it. Week later those [protected]@@@@@s sent me an invoice for over 17 pounds !!! I am in the middle of struggle, but be aware !
1 and 1 is a phony company and their practices are unlawful.
keep away of them
More 1and1.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1&1 Internet, Inc. - billing and collection scam 
- 1and1.com - abuse department is actually the billing department 
- Aeg Publishing - fraud marketing 
- 1and1.com - cancellation and refund policies 
- 1and1.com - refused to cancel/delete my account then sent me to collections. 
- 1and1.com - horrible cancellation process
- 1and1.com - terrible tech service
- 1and1.com - stay away 
- 1and1.com - customer service
- 1and1.com - very bad company