1and1.com / billing problems and collection complaints
This ridiculous company doesn't contact you when there is a problem with billing. Instead, they lock your account and forward it to a disreputable collection agency that fails to identify who they are looking to speak to and frequently makes hang-up calls. When I contacted 1and1 today to try and resolve the billing problem, noting the $18.95 late fee they have added, they told me they cannot process the payment and that I have to call nco financial services. What a bloody joke - nco financial services wants an $8 processing fee for over the phone credit card transactions. I am taking my complaint to the bbb.
More 1and1.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1&1 Internet, Inc. - billing and collection scam 
- 1and1.com - abuse department is actually the billing department 
- Aeg Publishing - fraud marketing 
- 1and1.com - cancellation and refund policies 
- 1and1.com - refused to cancel/delete my account then sent me to collections. 
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - domains/billing
- www.1and1.co.uk - customer support
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - repeated bogus invoicing and charges collected
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - terrible experience!
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - domain name hatsunique.com