123dj.com / damaged product

1 2201 S. UnionChicago, IL, United States
Phone: 312-492-8954

I ordered some odyssey blackout cases for my technics. Both cases arrived damaged like if they were used before. Scratches, chips and some of the damages and rivets were covered up with black marker. Tried to call and was told they would call me right back. A few hours later I called odyssey and asked if they color the rivets on the cases with marker and they said no and that I would have to contact 123dj.com. So I called the next day and talked to elie from 123dj. He said he dosent know what happened but he would try to fix the problem as soon as possible and that he would call me back. Ive been on the phone back and forth with this guy for a couple of weeks now. They never call back, he keeps telling me he'll call me back but dosent. I have to call him. Ive sent this guy pictures of the damages and he's starting to act like I damaged them. I started calling these people as soon as I opened the boxes. Customer service really sucks. Every time I call and ask a question the just sit on the line. Im like hello!!! I tell em my problem and thier like. " ok what do you want us to do"? Then they put me thru to somebody else. Its been thee weeks now. Dont buy from 123dj.com !!!