1&1 — deplorable service
1&1 is singularly the worst company I have dealt with in 48 years in business. I hardly have the energy to detail what they have put me through in. After more than 10 years in business with them, paying each bill automatically on date of charge, they shut me down, shut off my email account so that everyone in my company is unable to use email. This because I had an outstanding balance of $29. Why outstanding? Because for some reason (later determined to be the number on back of the credit card)
my $29 charge did not go through. This action with no notice to me. Just one day...VOILA! No email. After speaking to and fighting with multiple staffers, my mail was "up and running, " and I wrote them the new security code.
TODAY I' am shut down again. No notice. Multiple non-helpful staffers finally told me where to make a change on-iine (the ONLY way we can take changes)...and told me their shut down would be lifted within the next two business day (later changed to "the next four hours.") and if I didn't like that (I didn't) I could reach their Complaint Department, but "ONLY BY EMAIL" That shut down, I have zero options. When I pointed that out, on a fourth call, the staffer told me before hanging up, "Have a nice day!" Again, no one in my organization is able to send or receive email.
How can such a company be in business?
More 1&1 Complaints & Reviews
- 1&1 Internet, Inc. - billing and collection scam 
- 1and1.com - abuse department is actually the billing department 
- Aeg Publishing - fraud marketing 
- 1and1.com - cancellation and refund policies 
- 1and1.com - refused to cancel/delete my account then sent me to collections. 
- 1and1.com - horrible cancellation process
- 1and1.com - terrible tech service
- 1and1.com - stay away 
- 1and1.com - customer service
- 1and1.com - very bad company