1-800-Flowers.com / valentines day flowers never delivered!

Layton, UT, United States Review updated:
On February 13th, I ordered a 149.99 bouquet of flowers for my wife to be delivered next day on Valentines Day, because I am out of town on business and we couldn't celebrate the day together. She waited all day until 6pm, when she had to finally leave to attend a dinner appointment.

They conveniently would not answer their customer services phones with some lame disclaimer that due to the high volume of calls, their customer service reps could not answer the phones and to please visit the website where you could track your order online. I was unable to track my order because there was no tracking number, as promised. I have been reading other complaints online and wish there was a way to shut this obviously BAD BUSINESS company down.

As of noontime, today, (EST), 800-FLOWERS.com had made NO EFFORT to contact me or to have the flowers delivered. The real thing that chaps my hide is all the rigamarole I'm now going to have to go through in order to get a refund! What a disappointment and what a drain on my wallet! I would highly recommend finding another floral service!
Ba

Comments

Me
  29th of Apr, 2008
I ordered flowers to be delivered same day to a friend who had just returned home from the hospital. They were never delivered and by the end of the business day, the florist called them (which was supposed to be a surprise) and not me to say they would be delivered the very next morning.

The next morning came and no flowers. I spoke with 2 different Customer Service reps who were very rude to tell me that the delievery would be made between 2-4pm. I enforced that if there is an issue to call me. By 5:00 PM, no flowers were yet to be delievered and I did NOT receive a call. I called and spoke with yet another rude customer service rep. who basically said to me "what do you want me to do" so I demanded to speak to a supervisor. She explained to me that the florist said they were delivered which was totally false. I basically had to demand my money back and the supervisor put me on hold to call the recipient to confirm if the flowers were delieverd. Once she confirmed she did not recieve flowers, my order was cancelled when I checked the order summary online. My money has not been credited back to my check card and it has been a few days. I will keep checking but this was a very unprofessional and tacky experience dealing with them altogether. Another friend warned me previously about their lousy business ethic.

1-800-Flowers.com Logo 1-800-Flowers.com