1-800-Flowers.com / valentines day flowers never delivered!
On February 13th, I ordered a 149.99 bouquet of flowers for my wife to be delivered next day on Valentines Day, because I am out of town on business and we couldn't celebrate the day together. She waited all day until 6pm, when she had to finally leave to attend a dinner appointment.
They conveniently would not answer their customer services phones with some lame disclaimer that due to the high volume of calls, their customer service reps could not answer the phones and to please visit the website where you could track your order online. I was unable to track my order because there was no tracking number, as promised. I have been reading other complaints online and wish there was a way to shut this obviously BAD BUSINESS company down.
As of noontime, today, (EST), 800-FLOWERS.com had made NO EFFORT to contact me or to have the flowers delivered. The real thing that chaps my hide is all the rigamarole I'm now going to have to go through in order to get a refund! What a disappointment and what a drain on my wallet! I would highly recommend finding another floral service!
More 1-800-Flowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!
- 1-800-Flowers.com - mother's day ruined for myself and 2 daughters, delivery set for week after mothers day 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers for mothers day 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers - flower arrangement