1-800-Flowers.com / flower purchase receipt
I am writing this complaint with extreme frustration for the terrible experience I have had with your company. I bought flowers from you which were delivered on Jan 23rd but I never received a receipt for it. I understand you had my incorrect email address originally, but I have now called you 4 different times over the last 3 days and spoke with four different agents (Shabone, Angela, Diane and Roana) who have all confirmed my email has been corrected and promised I would get an email same day, and I am still waiting for it.
This is unacceptable and has been a big inconvenience for me. I don't understand why is it so difficult to send me a simple receipt for flowers I have already bought and were delivered 3 days ago??
I had also asked to speak with a manager to assist me and was told by Roana I could only send an email or complaint on-line, which has just added to my frustration with your company.
I hope someone reads and takes this seriously, and takes some action to address my issue ASAP.
More 1-800-Flowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1800 Flowers - Customer Service/ failed delivery
- 1-800-Flowers.com - florist
- 1-800-Flowers.com - horrible customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery never happened
- 1-800-Flowers.com - fruit basket