1-800-Flowers — I don't recommend 1-800-flowers
After I received the flowers I immediately contacted 1-800-Flowers and asked for a refund. I wasn't happy about my order because it arrived in a terrible condition and flowers were almost dead. I even took pictures, but that didn't help me.See Top 10 Worst Companies in New York, NY
1-800-Flowers representative was quite unfriendly and he kept telling me that they were selling the best quality flowers and that they would never sell dead flowers.
As I said I wasn't happy with my order and provided service. I wasn't able to get a refund and that made it even worse.
More 1-800-Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers - always call a local florist! 
- 1800Flowers - did not deliver flowers
- 1800Flowers - 1800flowers lied to me! 
- 1800 Flowers - Customer Service/ failed delivery
- 1800Flowers - unauthorized charges