Comenity — pier 1 candle
The Comenity customer service department is a black hole of confusion and inaction. I bought a candle for $20. The Pier I staff encouraged me to use the Comenity card. I paid the bill but Comenity said they never received the check. Fee applied. I called, I sent copies of the cashed check. They said they never received any of the documentation or the check, even though I verified the address. I finally got so frustrated that I paid them $70 in fees. A charitable donation since I already paid separately for the candle in November. I terminated the card. It may hurt my credit score but people should not be treated like this. Just thinking about Comenity and Pier 1 makes me sick.
More Comenity Complaints & Reviews
- Comenity Pay SB Web - they've stolen money from my account
- Comenity Bank - commenity bank gouge long-time customers w/ late fees
- Comenity Bank - harassment and lack of information
- Comenity Card Pay - have no idea how they've got my card details
- Comenity Capital Bank C/c Paypal Credit - delta bmla
- Comenity Capital Bank/PPL - comenity capital bank/ppl timonium md.
- Comenity - Unauthorized closing of my card
- Comenity Bank - bed bath and beyond mastercard
- Comenity - comenity bank officers/agent/worker/representative
- Comenity - credit card practices