Comenitypier 1 candle

S Jan 18, 2019

The Comenity customer service department is a black hole of confusion and inaction. I bought a candle for $20. The Pier I staff encouraged me to use the Comenity card. I paid the bill but Comenity said they never received the check. Fee applied. I called, I sent copies of the cashed check. They said they never received any of the documentation or the check, even though I verified the address. I finally got so frustrated that I paid them $70 in fees. A charitable donation since I already paid separately for the candle in November. I terminated the card. It may hurt my credit score but people should not be treated like this. Just thinking about Comenity and Pier 1 makes me sick.

• La
    Lawrence Sawicki Sep 06, 2019

Comenity stole $90.00 from me. I have never been late with my Meijer's credit card. They claim my bank, 5th3rd send them a note saying that they changed my checking account number. A big lie. I paid the $90.00 to save my credit score of 817. They are noted for their lying and cheating. If I don't get my $90.00 back I'm taking them to court.
    A couple of years ago they hurt my credit score by saying I did not pay my invoice from Meijer's Super Market in Greenville, MI., where I live. They were sending my invoice to an address in Alabama. For over a year they ruined my credit No apology, no answers. They were very rude about both matters. I'm destroying their credit card.
    My name is Lawrence Sawicki and live in Greenville, MI, for the last 11 years.