ComEda com ed customer service agent

C

1:30 p. m. on 2/23/2017 Com Ed Joliet, IL office #[protected]. I was treated so rudely by female representative who did not want to give me 30 seconds to get death certificate to find last 4 digits of my deceased sister's social number, and d. o. b. so I could terminate her service. She said she couldn't be delayed because of other customers waiting. During her VERBAL TIRADE of telling me I would have to call back I was able to find information needed. I think some retraining in manners and patience need to be applied to this employee. So glad I wasn't given a time limit to write this compkaint!