The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Comcast — poor service/overcharging billing/no support
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Since august of 2008, I have been having problems with our internet and cable service. Comcast has sent out over nine (9) tech. To fix these problems and still charged my account. These problems consisted over the next 5to 6 months while comcast continued to bill me for services they knew I wasn't receiving. On dec 27 of 2008, they sent a tech out who replaced the three modems they had previously installed and to make the system work, he had to install a non secure internet site. Comcast continued to charge my account. I have called in the comcast phone system over 15 times trying first to correct the service and now to correct the billing. I think this is an example of an american company losing there basic customer service skills and ask that comcast stop with there blatant actions of taking advantage of there loyal customers in the name of higher profits. This is one of the main reason made in america is losing it's effect as a brand. Finally my bill was suppose to be no more than 116.00 dollars aa month. I have paid comcast since dec.27 thru feb over 500.00 and the still claim I owe more than 600.00 dollars. Comcast I think it's time that you stand behind the standards that made you one of the leading cable companies and not act like the wall street ceo's who are taking this country down. Signed tired of being abused!!!
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam!
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view)
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem!
- Comcast Miami, Florida - servicio
- Comcast - overcharged twice!
- Xfinity Home Security - inferior service and deceptive practices
- Comcast - $2 downgrade service fee - downfall of the usa
- Comcast / Xfinity - false advertising