Combined Insuranceno pay out

R

Have has Combined Insurance for years. Never had an issue until my Husband was killed in a car accident. I have been now fighting with them for 6 months. They said he was DUI on his Rx by FAA doc. He didn't fly, he did not have his pilot lic, The research I have done shows not enough Rx in his system. I faxed info to them and after 8 weeks, and after not hearing anything from them I called back told them I was contacting a lawyer. The next day I called back was told they sent me a letter, 4 days later No letter. I called them many times, they said they'd call me back. Fat chance, they never did. I proved them wrong so now I'm waiting to see what the next excuse is. Like I haven't been through enough.

RESOLVED

No they did NOT call me, No they did NOT email me. They sent me two letters.I will send you a copy of everything they sent me and they info. I sent to them to help them see that my husband was NOT DUI.

• In
    indiana Feb 27, 2009

I think your all dumb. Combined has been around for over 90 years. You people are like anyone else one little mishap and you take it out on someone else when it was probley your fault. Get a life people.

• Tb
    TB3333 Mar 09, 2020

@indiana W Clement Stone no longer runs the company. It is not the company of yesterday. They are playing the corporate games. Agents/ insureds not understanding the policies used to be the biggest problem.

• Di
    Diane Feb 16, 2009

Read about the scams they have been pulling...so called the Company and cancelled my policy. Received a notice that I now owe them over $8OO dollars. One of their statements when they have you purchase this policy is that you can cancel at anytime. No obligations!!! Yeah right...now what?