Combined Insurance - Lois HallifaxSO RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL

L

Upon Lois trying to get in contact with my boss to sell him insurance she called several times and each time I tried to help her only to be greeted with RUDENESS and complete UNPROFESSIONALISM. Then after several days of her not being able to get in contact with my boss she comes into the office. She asks for my boss and when I told her he wasn't here you would have thought I killed the president. She was completely unprofessional and demanding throwing a fit right in front of my customers - this is not a good sales tactic! I have advised my boss to not buy from her because of her continuous rude interactions. God forbid we did buy from her and then actually need something, I'm sure we'd be met with the same unprofessionalism.

• Ah
    AHall Aug 29, 2010

I have bought insurance from Lois Hallifax and found her to be very knowledgeable about the subject and has helped me file a claim. She also has found money that I was unaware of and was able to obtain on another claim. I do not hesitate to call her with a question about my policy. I have followed up with buying 2 other policies from her. I would recommend her to anyone wanting to buy insurance.

A. Hall

• Ah
    AHall Feb 27, 2012

I always debate when people use the word Rude and Unprofessional, especially when there is no detail explanation of what happened at that time. First of all, some people use it as a catch all phrase, as if everyone has the same definition of what rude is. Secondly, if you can't go into any detail of exactly what happened or was said, you probably had nothing to be begin with in the first place and are too embarassed to put it into your own words to someone else. The one that was rude and unprofessional was the one that couldn't deal with the person on a one on one basis without going to a higher authority or complaint avenue.