Resolved Combined Insurance — Awful experience
I am a Ex-Mgr for Combined. I had the unfortunate experience of working for the Dietz a few years ago. I recently ran into another Ex-Agent as for if you have been on this site then you know that people only work for Combined long enough to ruin your household income and run you and your car or truck to the ground. The former employee told me of the big news all to the upcoming module. I was astonished to hear that Connie Dietz had received a big promotion even after she was investigated for all of her unethical tactics. And that Kevin Dietz has also been promoted. Her district was one of the worst and had the most turnover than any terr. Mgr. I am SHOCKED that Connie Dietz was promoted as I am of Kevin Dietz who is one of the cruelest manipulators and mind [censored]s I have ever met. Stay away from Combined Insurance. I can only say that all of these Ex-employees cant be wrong. So, look at the big picture. Never work for Connie Dietz in Washington State. She is unethical and will stop at nothing to get her numbers.
Been there... In hell that is.
More Combined Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Combined Insurance - Fraud and scam
- Combined Insurance - Do not use this company
- Combined Insurance - Working for Combined
- Combined Insurance - Refuse to pay claim
- Combined Insurance - Card fraud
- Combined Insurance - no pay out
- Combined Insurance - Beware
- Combined Cancer Insurance - Non-payment of benefits
- Combined Insurance - Refund
- Combined Insurance - Good Company - Questionable Senior Management