Coles Supermarkets — the coles mac n cheese frozen meal
To the Coles team
On Friday morning 26th of October, I brought a few things from your fountaingate store.
One in particular was the frozen mean made by your company the Mac an cheese (I have had it a few times before)
Within 3 hours of consumption of this product I had server vomiting (whilst at work)
I had eating or drank nothing else during that time but water.
I was with my sister who also had the same meal and had the same simptoms.
I wanted to bring it to your attention as it could have been very serious as I am in early stages of pregnancy.
Hope this information can help
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter)
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats