Coles Supermarketsjasmine rice

There was little yellow worms in the jasmine rice we bought and the expiry date says its on 2019 .this is so embarrassing guys and I'm never ever buying rice from you and too good i saw it thoroughly and yesterday my husband made lunch and we ate it if something happened to us we surely let others know about your products so disappointing and i put it in to our rice cooker and saw some yellow creatures moving and I'm definitely taking further actions.In our country if a customer complain a complaint at least they give the product free but damn Australia you don't.

jasmine rice