Coles Supermarketscoles mini s folder

M

Like the majority of generous Australians, we have spent up a storm collecting the Coles Minis for our Children, or grandchildren, The thing that stinks
is that weeks BEFORE the end of this PROMOTION! The cute little folders that hold the mini s are no longer available. This is unacceptable, it is breaking our little kids hearts, and I feel Coles has reeled us all in, buy buy buy, then the transaction cannot be completed - No more folders. I think it is rigged, It does stink, and I would like an explanation, as to why this has been allowed to happen.
Check out ebay, and gumtree for the hundreds of complete sets for sale from $100 to $1, 000. Is this what Coles planned.

• Updated by Maree Crook · Aug 31, 2018

Check out ebay, and gumtree for the hundreds of complete sets for sale from $100 to $1, 000. Is this what Coles planned all along?

• Ru
    rumpum Sep 04, 2018

Hi, , My daughter is a special needs teacher and has been using the Coles minis to teach the kids to shop.. But now that they need the folders to complete their sets there are none to be found anywhere.. This is a shame as the kids are very disappointed, Everyone is the same . all people want to do is give the kids the chance to finish off what they have been collecting. and the ones at the special needs school would be passed down for years to come.. It is very bad that you have not made enough for everyone... and the cost of collecting them is not cheap.. Coles you should be ashamed of yourselves. Needy kids are upset..

• Se
    Sengab Aug 31, 2018

I totally agree with the cases for the Mini Collectables, our store has had a few deliveries but not enough to keep up with the high demand of such a successful campaign. With so many customers asking and calling stores to see if they have any cases to be told no common Coles we need to get more of these into stores to help everyone to have the complete set in a case before it ends.

• Se
    Sengab Sep 04, 2018

@Sengab It makes me angry we’re unable to complete our sets with Coles unable to supply enough cases to stores when they have had o many complaints.
    Mini Collecables finish on the 11th and no store has any cases my grandchild very disappointed.
    Also furiates me to hear a store received 2 boxes and one customer bought the lot and was telling cashier I can’t wait to sell on eBay.
    Cokes should not allow this when do many people are waiting to buy one, please Coles can you get more casss into stores before he end of campaign so we can complete our sets.
    Five Dock Coles are in big demand for these cases please can you provide this store with them.
    If you are planning another mini collection for next year I hope you take into account all complaints and make the next one better for everyone to complete with cases.