Coles Supermarkets — coles mini s folder
Like the majority of generous Australians, we have spent up a storm collecting the Coles Minis for our Children, or grandchildren, The thing that stinks
is that weeks BEFORE the end of this PROMOTION! The cute little folders that hold the mini s are no longer available. This is unacceptable, it is breaking our little kids hearts, and I feel Coles has reeled us all in, buy buy buy, then the transaction cannot be completed - No more folders. I think it is rigged, It does stink, and I would like an explanation, as to why this has been allowed to happen.
Check out ebay, and gumtree for the hundreds of complete sets for sale from $100 to $1, 000. Is this what Coles planned.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter)
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats