Coles Supermarketsboneless chicken 3 cheese & bacon stuffing

Hi Guys, I want you to know that I'm a loyal customer for Coles and have never had a complaint in the past about your produce. I'm 40 years old and live in Tasmania. I brought your boneless chicken with 3 cheeses and bacon stuffing costing $15 for a meal with my family of 4 from your store in eastlands in Hobart. We adheared closely to the instructions on the back of the packet on how to cook. Once we took it out of the oven and carved it up the cheese on the inside curdled and there seemed to be hard bits in the stuffing. Unfortunately we were unable to eat it. Can you please reimburse us for our loss.

Regards,