Coles Supermarkets Australia — hot roast pork
Placed order in person at Mitcham Store on 26 September for Roast pork to be picked up at 6.30 pm on 29 September. When I went to pick it up at 6.25 pm on 29 September was informed that previous shift had not placed pork in cooker. Staff would not contact neighbouring stores to see if they could assist., had to tranel to Tunstall Square & The Pines myself, unsuccessful.
Great embarassment as roast vegetables had been cooked, spoilt night for ourselves & interstate visitors as we had been looking forward to pork.
Letter of complaint hand delivered to Mitcham store addressed to "The Manager"
on 2nd October, no response to date hence this note.
More Coles Supermarkets Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - Poor Customer Service
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats