Coles Supermarkets Australia — bread
I have been purchasing Coles High Fibre Multigrain Sandwich loaf wich retailed for $2.30 a loaf for quite sometime.
This bread was in a green wrapper with a weight of 700g
On the weekend I went to purchase more of this bread & for awhile I could not find it.
I eventually found the bread in another coloured wrapper ( blue) with a weight of 650g & also the bread is $1.60.
Now bread this bread so small it is not worth purchasing & if Coles cannot come with better alternative I will be going somewhere else.
Why don't Coles ask their customers before they make these changes?
More Coles Supermarkets Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats 
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream