Coles Supermarkets Australia — deliveries
I am on a pension, and I have had NOTHING but dramas with orders and deliveries with my orders ever since the deliveries were taken from Queanbeyan to Tuggeranong.
You people have raised the delivery price, BUT how many pensioners are able to spend $100 per fortnight to warrant free delivery.
Its time that Coles woke upto themselves and stopped raising prices and expecting home deliveries to be as good as they should.
This dosent happen, so do something about it
Peter W Herman
Torrens ACT 2607
More Coles Supermarkets Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats