Coles French Style Cheesecakecheese filling was gritty

I purchased the Coles brand French Style Cheesecake 410g net from Coles at West Lakes SA and the cheese filling was like it had been curdled, it was very gritty and had an unpleasant taste. I thawed the cheescake in the fridge straight from the freezer. I was very embarrassed in front of my guests.
I ripped the box so I don't have an expiry date to give you but I have these numbers that were on the other side of the opening - FG62439 N04626 AS13574
It was the first time I purchased this product and it will be the last.