Colesexpress 12 items or less checkouts. mackay sydney street markets

Today my wife visited this store on her way home. She went to the express checkout due to time constraints. Once again customers in front of her had full trolleys, way over the 12 time limit. This is a regular occurrence at this store and in the express checkout lane. I also often use this store during my lunch hour and have experienced the same issues on many occasions. Most customers only have 30-45 minutes for lunch and it is difficult to get your shopping done and fit some lunch in during this short time period. I have verbally complained on several occasions, and threatened to write to management on several visits, but today was the final straw. What is your management at this store thinking???? Customers need the express check out to be used appropriately buy customers, and monitored and enforced by Coles staff and management!!! If Coles can't get it right Both myself and my wife will shop at an alternate supermarket!!! Seriously, how hard can it be to rectify this problem??? I would appreciate a written response with Coles intention on dealing with this very frustrating issue.

• Wine Is Good May 09, 2016

Alternate supermarkets are going to allow the same thing. People these days think the world revolves around them, and grocery stores cater to their whims to keep them coming back spending money. None of the employees are allowed to refuse to check the customers out. Instead of complaining to the management, who can do nothing because corporate will not allow them to, how about you say something to the customers in line with the full carts? I do when I am shopping. I speak up because I know they can't. Until customers start opening their mouths and saying something, this and other abuses will continue.