Having problems with Coca-Cola?

Coca-Cola reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 16, 2007. The latest review Coke Zero was posted on Nov 24, 2021. The latest complaint Original coca cola was resolved on Sep 26, 2019. Coca-Cola has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 746 reviews. Coca-Cola has resolved 68 complaints.

Coca-Cola Customer Service Contacts

8800 200 2222 (Russia)
1800 860 4000 (Singapore)
+1 800 520 2653 (United States and Canada)
+44 800 227 711 (United Kingdom)
+61 180 002 5123 (Australia)
+64 800 505 123 (New Zealand)
+43 810 202 040 (Austria)
+32 78 156 156 (Belgium)
+45 33 273 377 (Denmark)
+358 80 004 040 (Finland)
+351 800 286 286 (Portugal)
+82 800 245 999 (South Korea)
PO Box 1734

Singapore
100G Pasir Panjang Road #08-01, Singapore 118523

Brazil
Praia de Botafogo 374, Rio de Janeiro - RJ CEP: 22250-040

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coca-Cola Customer Service. Initial Coca-Cola complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coca-Cola above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coca-Cola. Discuss the issues you have had with Coca-Cola and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Coca-Cola Complaints & Reviews, Page 15

The Coca-Cola Companydiet coke

Hello
We buy at least a case 24 each week of Diet Coke. I have had numerous empty cans and bloated cans within the cases. Also have bought 6 packs of the bottles and have had flat coke. I am a loyal customer of coke seems your guality control is lacking. This meritorious be resolved. It just seems that every time we buy a case we get bad cans or bottles

The Coca-Cola Companyregarding refrigerator

Why should i cant get freeze i dont know i have seeling your coco cola very politely ..
    I have sale your coco cola 3000 per week.
    I gave my all documents to your representative but no conclusion is given to me ..
    Your representatitve are so poor.
    My shop name is SAI GENERAL STORE
    Number-[protected]
    Place - Patna
    Please kindly give me the freeze as soon as posible.
    Thankyou

The Coca-Cola Company — sprite zero

My wife bought a fridge pack of sprite zero and a pack of coke zero. Tonight 10/17/18 at 7:44pm I poured a...

The Coca-Cola Companypromotional banners

My local store near Richmond raceway has a coke racing pennant hanging up in there store from 2015?and I went to the store a few months back I tried to put my name in for the banner to try to claim it when he was done with it but the store manager was rude he said you can have it for 2500 dollars and that is not right

Racetrack Convenience Store

201 E Laburnum Ave, Richmond, VA 23222

[protected]

The Coca-Cola Companycoca-cola e-lottery win:

Phone: +44 [protected].
        I received message: Re: Confirmation of Your Coca-Cola e-Lottery Win:

***Attention: Dear Donation Beneficiary,

We have conducted the verification process and you have been confirmed by the Coca-Cola Lottery Board of Trustees to be the actual winner of the referenced prize amount worth £950, 000.00. Which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their Mobile Numbers! Your name was placed on ticket number; [protected], Serial Number [protected]. This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows [protected] bonus number 14, which consequently won the lottery in the second category.

You are hereby given an approval to a total lump pay of £950, 000.00 (NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS, ONLY) in cash credit file with ref: ILP/HW 46704/10 from the total cash prize shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category. However, you may be required to note that your lottery win was zoned to be released to you via NATWEST BANK PLC OF LONDON and in a short while the said Natwest Bank Plc of London shall be contacting you by e-mail for further details of the remittance of your lottery funds to you Or possibly you can contact the bank with the information below.

Contact Person: Pete Ferns
        E-mail: [protected]@kimo.com
        Tel: +44 [protected]
        Position: Head of Operations.

***Note; It is expected that your lottery prize should get to you on or before the 30th day of June, 2013 being the lottery stipulated term for the claims of your prize, if it exceeds this period your lottery prize should be recalled by the Coca-Cola Lottery Board Management and term it as unclaimed with your lottery winning code numbers and other details attached therein.

YOU ARE ADVISED IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO CHECK YOUR INBOX AND ALSO YOUR "SPAM/JUNK" EMAIL FOLDERS REGULARLY FOR MAILS FROM THE NATWEST BANK PLC.

Also, you have to remember that all information concerning your winning including your lottery winning code numbers has to be strictly kept confidential from the public scrutiny until your claims has been processed and your money remitted to your nominated bank account as this is to avoid double claiming of funds or impersonation that may lead to your eventual disqualification.

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR ANY FURTHER CLARIFICATION OR ASSISTANCE THAT YOU MAY REQUIRE AS WE REMAIN HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

Kind regards,
        Mr. Brown Rich
        Tel: +[protected]
        E-mail: [protected]@live.co.uk
        (CLAIMS AGENT)
        Please is such true

The Coca-Cola Companycherry coke pop

Bought a bottle of your cherry coke before work today and found a bug in it. I am absolutely disgusted considering I buy your product quite often. It was gross and I wish your company would have payed more attention when bottling the product to make sure nothing got into it. As I said I buy your products quite often and this is making me think twice. So congrats you have just lost a customer.

The Coca-Cola Company — diet coke

On October 05, 2018 - I purchased a 12 pack of Diet Coke from H.E.B. On October 07/2018 - I bought a 20 pack...

The Coca-Cola Company — coca cola service and customer care.

Respect team, Hi, Am Rohit Agarwal and I am retailer of yours. I hold few outlets in Delhi Cantonment area...

New Delhi

The Coca-Cola Companycoca cola in 12 pack cans from jay c store

We have been purchasing 12 pack of coke for many years and now what we're getting is cans that are flat with no carbonation. This is happening frequently anymore. I spend alot of money on Coke products I would like to get money back because these flat comes are just poured down the drain not fit to drink. We are not sure if this is a safety issue. Y all of a sudden is these cases going flat or are they sold like this straight from the factory

1 Response
              • De
                Deshea Oct 11, 2018

Same here. I have a 24 pack that I am having to pour out, Every single can I have opened has been flat. This has been happening a lot over the last year. I purchase a lot of diet coke and I am tired of having to pour down the drain.

The Coca-Cola Companysoda cans

I have been purchasing Coca-Cola products for many years and have never had any issues until recently. I purchased several cases of Coke, Orange and Ginger Ale. As I am using these products I am finding several completely sealed cans that are totally empty. I mad my purchase at the Stop and Shop in Everett, Massachusetts. I am not sure if it is a production issue or quality control.

With a as many years i did not think that would be a problem. I do enjoy all the products.

I just feel more care should be taken when boxing and shipping your products

• Updated by dean gibbs · Oct 03, 2018

Would like acknowledgement

• Updated by dean gibbs · Oct 03, 2018

no response

The Coca-Cola Company — employee

On 9/24/18 at 1:30 pm, I was shopping at a Dollar General store at 5405 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore...

The Coca-Cola Companydelivery driver reckless driving and failure to yield right of way.

9/26/18 @ Safeway store, 3334 Alhambra Ave, Martinez, CA 94553.
                [protected]
                Driver backed up, recklessly, while approaching the loading dock are, and nearly striking var pulling into parking lot, from side street driveway. Driver then honked loudly and repeatedly at the car, which had to take evasive action to keep from being struck, after it had safely passed him. When the driver, an elderly disabled man, approached the driver to ask why he failed to yield, rather than apologizing, the driver was rude and dismissive. I am sure this is not in keeping with Coca Cola Corporations's image, values, or public relations .
                Truck license plate number: 9E30698 . Truck # from front of trailer: 96467.

The Coca-Cola Companya specific incident with a van driver

This morning at around 6:40 a.m. I was at the Walgreens in San Leandro which is located at 1550 Washington Boulevard and was harassed in a very disrespectful way buy a Coca-Cola van driver. I was going driving through the parking lot and this driver suddenly pools forward through a parking space and tries to go in my Lane and almost hits me. I was dropping off my four-year-old daughter at daycare and had to stop there to pick up her medication and because of this incident I feel she is traumatized and scared. The man looked like he had not slept in a few days using profanity and yelling at us saying why we got in his way. I have been a Coca-Cola Drinker my whole life but this incident has left me with such disgust I don't even want to buy Coke products anymore. I have no idea if this will reach the right people but for what it's worth I did get his license plate 41781J1. Thank you and goodbye coke !

The Coca-Cola Companycustomer service and your equipment

To whom it may concern,
                    At this point I dont know who that is as no one seems to want to do thier job, forget relaying messages to another inefficient employee. I am sitting here in shock that one of the worlds largest companies seems to have no communication, no care for thier job, and your customer service agents ie, sales managers in the field are the worst I have ever experienced. I have made so many attempts to at the very least speak to someone that could at least pretend for 7 minutes that they might care. I have yet to find such a person. Your reps on the phone are the most rude and ignorant I have encountered, your technical team has now damaged my property in the one and only effort made by anyone you employ. I cannot get a call back for the life of me from who I am lead to believe is my territory sales rep NORMAN MORI. I suspect you are paying to much. Infact Paying this incompitent [censored] at all is a loss for you, and at the end of the day I am still sitting here with your fountain machine and 2 C02 cannisters( both I have been trying to return for months) and I will spare you the horrific details of the efforts made on my part with complete lack of effort made on coca-colas behalf. I have had to explain this situation far more times than necessary all with the same complete lack of care or effort, sadly with the same end result. That is none! At this point the way I feel about having to chase you (or coca-cola) to do thier job to come collect YOUR equipment is assanine? I have made several attempts with thwarted effort and I am no longer prepared to do this niceley. Consider this your warning as no on wants to pick up a phone that as of monday september 24th I will be moving each piece of the remaining equipment to my outdoor balcony, where in lovely Alberta we are currently seeing snow? Happily will it stay out there until someone decides that they are ready to pick it up? I will also expect a cheque for the reimbursement of the deposit for the C02 cannisters.
                    Lastly one the most and very occasion that we did get a call back from someone on the 20th there were no notes on file, she has no idea what is going on, and everyone continues to tell me that I will have to speak with my rep, which we have established is a phantom. I am certain that this too will sit in limbo for days to weeks before someone decides to reply. However I have done all that I can manage to maintain my cool, but it is most wasted. Hope to see the back of your truck driving away with "Your" product by Monday.
                    Thanks
                    Birgit Schmitt

P.S I will kindly send pictures of my damaged harwood floor that the last rep here was responsible for as he took away 1 piece of equipment and not all????? Thanks

The Coca-Cola Company — delivery truck unsafe driving

Key Food entrance 73rd Ave. 8:30 am SEP21 Vehicle registration: New Jersey TTT-35G Unsafe driving. Driver...

The Coca-Cola Companycustomer service representative at call center

Your [protected] customer service are rude, disrespectful and ignorant. I was at the Eastgate mall in Cincinnati, Ohio on 09/21/18 at around 6:15 p.m. an I purchased a 20oz coke from a vending machine in which I used my debit card for this 1.50 purchase. My bank account only had 3.24 in it. My account was over drawn 6.63 because the machine took 10.00 out of my bank account. So I processed to call the number above. I spoke to one lady an she transferred me to a member of management in which the manager proceeded to tell me that it wasn't them it was my bank. So I called my bank in return they told me it was you that took the 10$ for authorization hold. So I called back to customer service an had my bank on one phone an you on another. I again explain what I'm calling about and the man this time tells me to hold after he hears the bank tell me they can't hold for longer than 2 minutes. I'm placed on hold for 3 minutes exactly in which the man couldn't get a member of management it help me so he hung up on me. I processed to call 3 more times asking to speak with management bc I know the ppl answering the phone can't help an all 3 times I'm hung up on! I'm being charged a 37 dollar overdraft fee plus 10$ for a damn pop! I feel like I'm NOT responsible for the overdraft fee. Feel free to call my phone or email about this concern! [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com...
                      Andrea Taylor

The Coca-Cola Company — London e-lottery

Please help my confirm if this mail is real.. My name is Akowonlehin Samuel, I received this mail...

The Coca-Cola Companycans of coca-cola

I purchased a 12 pack of Coke at Walmart in Payson, AZ on 09/05/18 and two cans were empty. I had taken the 12-pack on a camping trip, so I was unable to return it to the store. There were no holes in the cans, but they were completely empty. I've been buying Coca Cola for over 40 years and this was the first time I've been disappointed. I would appreciate a coupon to buy another 12 pack.

The Coca-Cola Companycoke

I purchased 6 12 packs of coke from Walmart in Abbeville La. multiple cans were burst and/or empty. I was unable to use any of the cans. I could not be sure of the safety of the product at this point. The cans were not left in my car for an extended period of time. Just the time it took to drive from the store to home which is approximately 15 minutes.

The Coca-Cola Companycoca cola rewards program

I've been a member and a really good customer, but this program is an insult. For the second year in a row, i've been due a reward and it's taken months and a lot of email nonsense trying to get it. I'm disgusted with the whole program. I won a little $10 visa award card from a march madness contest. It's mid-september and still don't have it. They keep bouncing me around to 3 or 4 different award sites/companies. Why should I have to do all the damn leg work?? None of them want to help me. Really bad experience. I'm sick of the whole program. If they can't get me the silly darn visa card... Why not just send me $10 in coupons or something. I buy enough of the stuff anyway!!
                            Please help... If you can; don't ask me to write somewhere else either. I'm done.