Having problems with Coca-Cola?

Coca-Cola reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 16, 2007. The latest review Coke Zero was posted on Nov 24, 2021. The latest complaint Original coca cola was resolved on Sep 26, 2019. Coca-Cola has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 746 reviews. Coca-Cola has resolved 68 complaints.

Coca-Cola Customer Service Contacts

8800 200 2222 (Russia)
1800 860 4000 (Singapore)
+1 800 520 2653 (United States and Canada)
+44 800 227 711 (United Kingdom)
+61 180 002 5123 (Australia)
+64 800 505 123 (New Zealand)
+43 810 202 040 (Austria)
+32 78 156 156 (Belgium)
+45 33 273 377 (Denmark)
+358 80 004 040 (Finland)
+351 800 286 286 (Portugal)
+82 800 245 999 (South Korea)
PO Box 1734

Singapore
100G Pasir Panjang Road #08-01, Singapore 118523

Brazil
Praia de Botafogo 374, Rio de Janeiro - RJ CEP: 22250-040

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coca-Cola Customer Service. Initial Coca-Cola complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coca-Cola above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coca-Cola. Discuss the issues you have had with Coca-Cola and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Coca-Cola Complaints & Reviews, Page 17

The Coca-Cola Company2 diet cokes

They taste like straight up carbonation. The info on both of the cans reads: jun1917ccb08:15 it was purchased Brunswick GA 31520 at the 5 points shopping center. My name is: Teresa Horrigan my phone # is [protected], address: 1200 R Street, Brunswick, GA 31520. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I trust I will hear from you soon. Thank you!

The Coca-Cola Companycoke zero 12 pk

On Friday July 6th I purchased a Coke Zero 12pk from my local Walmart in Auburn Washington. As I was opening the 12 pk to put in the cooler for a party I was having on Saturday July 7th..one of the the cans marked with "MVP" was empty yet the can was sealed and there were no holes in the can. I know mistakes are made but when you pay $4.88 for 12 cans of soda you want 12 full cans of soda.

The Coca-Cola Company — diet coke feisty cherry

Back in June I was curious about the new Diet Coke Feisty Cherry, but I was a little nervous because the...

The Coca-Cola Companybot off coke

I bout a books of 24 can from my asda store I ad a bout 6 cans out off it the other cans were flat and dentid I spent 10 pound on the box and over half were damaged i ad to go get a nuffer box from morriston with cot me 12 pound I drink coke every day I don't get out dew to my mental health that it makes it impossible to go to shop to get more I'm stuck because I can only shop on line the response I ad in asda was terribleand really upset me and my ansity went sky high if theres any thing y can do it would b much appreciated thank again Lisa pollard 156 Parc Avenue sa68hu [protected]@gmail.com

The Coca-Cola Companydriver

Coca Cola truck number 85561 with license plate number 9E6897 was at 7-11 on Alexandria and 6th St on June 28, 2018 at approximately 6:30 pm. My van was parked outside and the truck boxed me in not allowing me to get in my van, honking, and pressing the gas and being very aggressive with the truck. Driver was yelling at me being very rude and aggressive himself, saying vulgar language. He was an African American Man yelling racist comments towards us using words such as "wetback" and "immigrants"
        You can see in the pictures how he boxed me in and did not allow me to get in my car and leave.
        Please get back to me at my email ariel25.[protected]@gmail.com Thank you

The Coca-Cola Companyoriginal taste coca cola in 20 fl oz plastic bottle

The cap on the bottle is sealed so tightly that I cannot open the product nor can some of my associates. The expiration date on the bottle is August 6 2018. This has been a re-occurring issue for some time now. I don't know what has happened with the bottling system lately.

I am not requesting a refund, but I am requesting better attention to detail in the packaging of a product.

I am kinda thinking ...its Pepsi Time

1 Response
            • Ro
              roberta kargas Aug 29, 2018

i bought a 12 pack of coke at walmart which was 4.25 then i bought a 12 pack at family dollar and that was 5.25 and then i went to caseys and had to pay 6.10. why is the price different at all the stores?can they put the price they want to or do you tell them what to charge

The Coca-Cola Company — employee complaint

I am a female who used to work for Coca Cola in Syracuse, NY. My main issue is it doesn't seem like women are...

The Coca-Cola Company — 24 pack of coke.

Every can of coke was flat. Purchased the pack at a Miejer in manistee michigan. Seems to be an issue more...

Onekama

The Coca-Cola Companythe new diet cherry coke

Whenever I drink this product is burns my throat really bad to the point where I can't drink for a while. My family and some family have also tried this and said that is does burn their throats a little bit. This does not happen with any other of the coke products that I know of. The product i am talking about is the new cokes with the stripes down the sides. I believe the name of the drink is somewhere along the lines of feisty cherry.

Coca Cola1.5, litre coke

Today around 19:25pm I bought the above product at a nearby Spazza Shop to have with our supper. On opening it about to take a sip there was an odour from it and on tasting it. It tasted as if there was powder soap mix in it and tasteless, would really like to know from Coca Cola Company as to what's wrong /taste with it moreover to be compensated. Clients health is very important for coca cola products to be on this poor quality moreover to endanger South Africans wellbeing. I believe Coca Cola is a World recognized company to have these kinds of unqualified products distributed to shops.

• Updated by Mabhelonke Mabetshe · Jun 21, 2018

The Coca-Cola Company — fanta pineapple 2 liter bottle

I purchased my fanta pineapple from the dollar general and a piece of metal was found in my soda! Not sure...

The Coca-Cola Companydriver

One of your drivers, operating a marked Coca Cola Chevy Express Van 3500 with tag number GEG952 at approximately 3:40 pm on NW 27 ave and the entrance to SR 826 attempted to change lanes and almost crashed into my vehicle. When I honked at the driver thinking I was in his blind spot he jerked the car further into my lane almost causing me to hit a cement barrier. The driver was in the wrong and if I would have crashed it would have caused a bigger issue. My concern is other drivers may not be as aware and this may lead to an accident especially with the drivers actions.

The Coca-Cola Companycherry coke

Why is Cherry Coke not available in Canada? There is Cherry Coke Zero and Diet Cherry Coke, but not just regular Cherry Coke. It does seem to show up on the shelves occasionally at Christmas. It is very disappointing that Cherry Coke is not available consistently in Western Canada. With all the different flavors that are now. Please make Cherry Coke available.
                  Thanks,
                  Cindy
                  Saskatchewan, Canada

The Coca-Cola Company — diet coke

I'm getting in contact as i am Not happy with your product. I bought a 24 pack of Diet Coke from tesco...

The Coca-Cola Companydelivery change/ no sales rep.

I am customer acct #[protected].
                    I had Tuesday for Thursday delivery, I attempted to place order on 5/22 for 5/24 delivery, I was told that my delivery schedule had changed to Monday's (without any notice). And due to the Holiday on 5/28, my next scheduled delivery would be 6/04. Out of frustration, I didn't place order. I asked who my sales rep. was because my old rep. is no longer answering messages, I was told it was John Davis, and he would contact me in 3-5 business days. (WHAT A JOKE, ) He never called)
                    I the received a call 5/23, asking if I needed an order, and due to the holiday, I would be getting an off schedule delivery on 5/25, great, too bad customer service didn't know this the day before.

Fast forward to 6/8, once again go the place an order for new delivery day of Monday (6/11), now told that cut of day is Thursday for Monday, now I missed the window, no order now till 6/18.
                    Why has it become such a hassle to BUY your product?,
                    I am happy your sales are such, that you can treat customers in such a way, I can sell pepsi or Snapple.
                    Thanks

The Coca-Cola Companycoca-cola

I bought two bottles of your product just today and I opened on and had a drink and it didn't taste right it has a weird taste, So i opened the other bottle and it had the same taste. I drink coke all the time so I know the difference. I was highly dissatisfied on the taste and It hurt my stomach after drinking. I've never had an issue til these two bottles. 1 is a fluke and 2 is a problem

The Coca-Cola Companycaps on sprite leaking and loose

Over the last couple weeks i have several bottles of sprite that have not been sealed tight
                        Some leaking and most not tasting fresh
                        I have been drinking Sprite for several years and this is the first time I have seen these problems
                        The questionable bottles were purchased in 16.9 once bottles in 6 pack form
                        Proof of purchase number [protected]
                        Barcode [protected]

The Coca-Cola Company — holiday/vacation

Hello, I know a family member that works for Coca cola in WNY, they do not value their employees or they are...

Coca Colacompany display refrigerator / delivery and for refrigerator

Hi,
                          Dear sir
                          M.D.. Coca cola company
                          Good evening sir I have dhaba in Paghwara. disst kapurthala. state Punjab (India) sir I have your company small refrigerator. but that is not more for my dhaba because your company have more products so I want a big refrigerator for my dhaba. I said more time in coca cola agency my area... but they telling ok next time ok next time. my dhaba location on main road and I doing increase my dhaba business so please I request to you. arrange for my dhaba a big refrigerator for display...
                          Best regards
                          Sunny dhaba

company display refrigerator / delivery and for refrigerator

Coca Cola Companycoca cola refrigerator

Name Sunil Sharma [protected]
                            address krishna provisin store vashisht near hot spring

v.p.o vashisht tehsil manali distt kullu h.p
                            hell sir i sale ur product last 25 year all cold drinks etc & etc
                            I have ur refrigerator last 15 year but last five six months it is not working properly
                            so i request u plz submit my complaint and tell ur mechanic to visit my shop