Having problems with Coca-Cola?

Coca-Cola reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 16, 2007. The latest review Coke Zero was posted on Nov 24, 2021. The latest complaint Original coca cola was resolved on Sep 26, 2019. Coca-Cola has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 746 reviews. Coca-Cola has resolved 68 complaints.

Coca-Cola Customer Service Contacts

8800 200 2222 (Russia)
1800 860 4000 (Singapore)
+1 800 520 2653 (United States and Canada)
+44 800 227 711 (United Kingdom)
+61 180 002 5123 (Australia)
+64 800 505 123 (New Zealand)
+43 810 202 040 (Austria)
+32 78 156 156 (Belgium)
+45 33 273 377 (Denmark)
+358 80 004 040 (Finland)
+351 800 286 286 (Portugal)
+82 800 245 999 (South Korea)
PO Box 1734

Singapore
100G Pasir Panjang Road #08-01, Singapore 118523

Brazil
Praia de Botafogo 374, Rio de Janeiro - RJ CEP: 22250-040

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coca-Cola Customer Service. Initial Coca-Cola complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coca-Cola above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coca-Cola. Discuss the issues you have had with Coca-Cola and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Coca-Cola Complaints & Reviews, Page 13

The Coca-Cola Companytruck driver/ truck number 41417

Hello I'm from Miami Florida. Tuesday afternoon one of the Coke trucks where on the Highway driving from Homestead Florida going North . I wasn't to happy about this driver's driving as he was tailgating other cars, honking at cars to move out his way like he was really in a rush to get somewhere. For a big truck like that to be cutting through vehicles and tailgating vehicles make NO SENSE at all . Im believing the truck number I seen was 41417

The Coca-Cola Companydelivery driver

I was suppose to get my delivery today 5/12/19..and at 6p.m the driver calls me named Chris number. And tells me if i want my order to meet him at stripes and pick it up becaise hes not going to deliver it and if I don't pick it up then I won't get it till aftwr the holiday..iam so ulset I placed my order on. 5/14/19 and for him to even call a d tell me that and not deliver my products that iam in need of is not exceptable.

The Coca-Cola Companyorange vanilla 12-pack

We recently purchased a 12-pack of this soda and one can was completely empty, although it was still sealed, and another can was dented and when opened it was completely flat tasting. The numbers on the bottom of one of the cans is 23184, with a date above that stamped DEC1619VMD.

Please let me know if you are able to somehow compensate us for the sodas that were not usable. Thank you.

The Coca-Cola Companysprite zero 12 packs

Since the introduction of the new white Sprite Zero 12 ounce cans in the 12 packs, I have noticed that 4 of the cans located in the middle of the 12 packs are damaged. The bottom of each can is expanded outward. This has been consistent damage to the bottoms of the cans since the white cans were introduced. Since I drink 3 to 4 12 packs a week, I find this damage very annoying.

The Coca-Cola Companycoca cola glass bottles

Bought glass bottled coca cola and it had a very foul taste. I drink the glass bottles 3-4 a day and have never had this happen. I bought 10 of them and they all tasted like blood or some sort of metal. I have saved the unopened bottles and started buying from a different retailer. I would like to see what we can do about this problem and how coca cola plans to resolve it. Thank you.

The Coca-Cola Companycoca cola zero

I am an avid drinker of coke zero and love coke zero however my last two purchases of the liter bottles have been a challenge. I was unable to get the bottle top open. It was as if the twist top were glued. I would like a refund or a coupon for the two bottles I was unable to open. The scan code is [protected]. The purchase took place in Union NJ at Shop Rite.

The Coca-Cola Companydelivery of refrigerator

Dear sir/mam,
              It is a very elegant experiance to work with cocacola. I am doing business with it since a decade and a half and it's been a nice service. But it is very downhearted to tell that I am having problem with not getting a refrigerator since five months. The summer is on so the demand for cold drinks, we are facing a lots of trouble for the sales it is also decreased deeply. This is a overwhelming issue to us. We are exhausted by calling to the wholeseller he is just rolling the day by telling like tomorrow, the next day, the next week for sure, therefore I request for a early delivey of a cooler please. The shop's
              And mine details are as follows :

Shop name : pradhan grocery
              Owner : khetrabasi pradhan
              Email : [protected]@gmail.com
              Phone : [protected]
              Add : similipada, angul
              Landmark : near little hearts school
              State : odisha
              District : angul

1 Response
                • La
                  La tigra May 03, 2019

Hi from Philippines here, We have the same problem. And I got same answer from my local distributor. It’s bloody annoying! Hope they will resolve our issue soon.

The Coca-Cola Companycoke

I would like you to see what the results of the coke that I purchased for which I have no explanation for and feel that it is something that you need to see.. I have included a picture of the bottle of coke I pulled out of my refrigerator to drink!

What happened? And of course why?

Gaetan Jones
                Orlando, Florida 32827

For some reason my picture will not turn as taken on your website!

coke

The Coca-Cola Companybarq's root beer substance in can

I found some sort of substance in my Barq's Root Beer can while drink was in it. I opened the drink and drunk all of it except for one last sip and that is when something bumped my top lip from inside the drink can. It was a substance of some sort in the drink can. I noticed it after taking the last sip of the drink. It bump my top lip, and I spit the drink out and then looked in the can. I attached a video of what I saw inside the drink can. This happened on April 22, 2019 around 8:?? pm. I called the customer service number for coke, but there business hours were over. I felt like I needed to report this as soon as possible. Whatever this substance is, it had been sitting in my drink for I don't know how long before I even opened it. This is a can drink from a 24 case of Barq's Root Beer.

The Coca-Cola Companycoca-cola zero

I just opened up a case of cans of this product and the first can I lifted out of the case is almost empty? Not sure if you need the can to understand how this happened but this has never happened to me before. My name is Sara Trott and my email is [protected]@outlook.com I look forward to hearing from you. Not sure if or where I would send the unopened almost empty can back for you to look at? My address is 17 Southvale Road, St.Marys, Ontario N4X1A6

Apr 13, 2019

The Coca-Cola Company — swire coca cola service.

This will be the third or fourth time I have placed orders with there call center, had the order read back to...

Apr 11, 2019

Coca Cola Company London — price is not received!!!

Congratulations!!! We are in receipt of your provided delivery information. We emerged you as one of the...

The Coca-Cola Companycoca cola 12 fl oz. cans

Hello I'm a 25 year loyal every day all day proud coca cola (only in a glorious cold can) drinker and in a weeks time I regularly drink atleast 5 -12 packs and I'm exceedingly happy every single day! Except for the previous 3 full 12 packs of 12 oz cans which I believe were all purchased at our local family dollar here in my hometown of Bainbridge, New York ! I cant begin to know what was different about this particular lot or sku in which they must have come from but to me it tastes like they've been frozen and I just wanted to bring it to somebody's attention as a loyal customer I'll continue to drink Coke with never adelfa the next games that can be absolutely perfect but I just wanted to let somebody know does something was off what's the last three 12-packs which were marked with the expiration date of December 9th 2019 and the numbers after that or KHE13431 I hope you can find out exactly what happened!
                      Loyal coke lover William K Knapp

coca cola 12 fl oz. cans
                      coca cola 12 fl oz. cans

The Coca-Cola Companydiet coke 7.5oz cans

Two different times at two different Walgreens stores here in Tulsa Oklahoma I have purchased the small cans of diet coke while on sale. The first time was 4 6 packs of diet coke. I put them in my mini fridge at work. Later in the day when I was really looking forward to a diet coke, I opened one and it tasted awful. I tried another and it was just as bad. They were expired. all 4 6 packs. I ended up tossing them and went to the company vending machine.
                        Today I stopped at a different walgreens in Tulsa and purchased 2 six packs because they are on sale $5.00/2. Guess what! EXPIRED AND GROSS. I am taking these two six packs back on my lunch break. I know the manager will either refund or exchange for me, but I am a tad upset I am spending my 30 min lunch going to walgreens for expired diet coke. I will definitely remember to check the date from now on.

The Coca-Cola Companysprite zero

I purchased Sprite Zero and the whole 12 pack tasted awful. It's the only soda I drink, and its usually really good. It actually tasted like it had no sweetener in it, like club soda, actually. I'm going to try to find a different brand of "clear" soda to buy.
                          I'm very disappointed.

Julie Crawford
                          7535 Birchwood Drive
                          Port Richey Florida 34668
                          [protected]@gmail.com

The Coca-Cola Companyadvertising

Commercial with three trucks driving recklessly does not represent even minimal expectations of vehicular safety. Disappointing that Coke would resort to this form of advertising. Coke previously set a high standard with a constructive message imbedded in their commercials but this add has been lost to dangerous sensationalism with a weak effort at humor.

The Coca-Cola Companydistributor

My self pramod kumar.
                              I have shop. I am selling coke product since last five year.
                              I am selling coke product about ruppes 3.5 lacks in year.
                              But my distrubutor (amit gupta enterprises) dont give me a proper bill and I demand a vg cooler last 3 year but he not coprate.
                              Please sir help me.
                              My location supaul dist (bihar)
                              Pin-852131
                              Please sir help me for my better future.
                              Thanks regards
                              Pramod kumar
                              [protected]
                              [protected]

The Coca-Cola Companydiet coke feisty cherry

After drinking diet coke fiesty cherry, it started to burn my throat. The next morning I woke up with blisters, sores, swelling, rawness, and severe pain in my throat causing choking, and constant gagging. Ended up going to urgent care for pain relief. It has been 6 days and I still cannot swallow anything except soft foods and water. Going back to the doctor to explain what happened and look for yet another treatment plan. I have daily photos of the throat damage. And I believe I have a chemical burn from the drink. Thought you might need to know that this beverage is not safe.

1 Response
                                  Feb 22, 2019

The Coca-Cola Company — we have behavior problem, non professional dealings by local office and representative

We are regular buyer having big departmental store. Average buying is about Rs.150000 per month in season. We...

The Coca-Cola Companyany other fizzy derivative in the coca cola range event he flavoured water.

Hi guys i am from CPT ZAR myself and my co workers have expirienced something peculiar relateing to any other corbonated drink that isnt coca-cola. For example if we have the original coca cola with or wihtout a meal anytime of day we wake up fine. But if for example we have a sparletta or any other subrand of the coca cola company you wake you up with a splitting headache fanta included. No i am well aware of fizzy drinks being scritinized for high sugar content but using these artificial sweeteners are having a negative effect on consumers, is there not a more natural sweeter with lessor or non of the above mentioned side effect? Non-Nutritive Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame-K), these are your culprits but not limited to them.