Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Dental Services Coast Dental Services Coast Dental in Wesley Chapel, FL, was to put caps on my teeth.

Coast Dental Services  -  Coast Dental in Wesley Chapel, FL, was to put caps on my teeth.

J
Author of the complaint
8:52 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Coast Dental in Wesley Chapel, FL, were to put caps on all my teeth. They ground down the teeth too short and put caps on that we're too short; causing my gums to be severely inflamed. The teeth were too small and looked strange.

I subsequently went to another dentist who took scans and X-rays and showed the damage to the gums. A prosthodontist informed me the new teeth threw my bite off and was probably causing the severe neck pain which started when the caps were put on.

I have had to see a periodontist as well as a prosthodontist in order to correct the problem. All caps were removed, 2 teeth were extracted and 2 implants put in. I currently have temporary dentures which are used to correct my bite to where it should be. The periodontist had to laser my gums to make the teeth long enough to put the new caps on so we can save my teeth.

The procedure has been painful and frustrating. Not to mention the $90, 000.00 cost out of pocket to pay for Coast Dentals incompetence.

More Coast Dental Services complaints & reviews