CoachCross body handbag

S Dec 17, 2020

Hi,

I had ordered for a Coach handbag online (Order Number A70708380) for my wife on 23rd November 2020 to surprise her on our wedding anniversary which was on 4th December. She was quite to happy to receive the bag as that's something she really wanted. We were quite impressed with the packing and the gift wrapping that was done.
However, there was an issue with the zip and the bag wouldn't open or close smoothly. I raised a complaint online on 4th December evening for which I received an automated acknowledgement email. I subsequently called the Customer care on 7th / 8th December and was advised that I can either order a new product online and return this one. As the 20% discount option was no longer available I requested for an Exchange. Once again there was no communication I received from Coach on the status / exchange of the bag. I followed up once again on 14th December and was told the bag was received in Netherlands and a replacement would be sent in due course of time. We received the replacement bag yesterday and the bag once again has the same problem. We are extremely disappointed that once again we would need to go through the process and in this instance there's no return label enclosed in the box I received.
I am writing this complaint as the contact centre and not very helpful and give standard responses without actually understanding the customer issue and we generally don't get any response to online customer complaints.
Hoping to get some positive resolution to my issue.

Kind regards,