Cnidaplayunauthorised credit card charges by cnidaplay.com

C

This is a formal complaint of debiting my credit card for a couple of months now for a service that I am not using nor have I signed for. I have requested my bank to cancel my credit card to ensure I am not taken advantage of.

At first I was ignoring this odd transaction ranging from $18-35 thinking it must be a payment for one of the games I uploaded with apple. I realised then those games like sudoku, chess and toy hunt are free games to upload and therefore I should not be charged.

When I checked the website of cnidaplay.com, I am 100% sure I have never visited this site nor have been a customer at all.

Cecilia lugo, melbourne australia

Johan Loos Jul 11, 2019

Hoe kom je aan mijn kredietkaart gegevens en toestemming om geld af te halen, voor een product dat ik niet ken en niet gebruik?
    +[protected] GBR -2.95 02/06/2019
    +[protected] GBR -96.50 07/06/2019

• Do
    Dori Cena May 17, 2019

I don’t know why you take my money

• Ca
    Cassandra Banks Dec 23, 2018

This is a formal complaint of debiting my credit card for a couple of two months now for a service that I am not using nor have I signed up for. I have requested my bank to cancel my credit card to ensure I am not taken advantage of.