CMG*Freeshipping.comunauthorized charges

Was charged $83.88 on credit account for no services or products. Called the number on credit cars statement & got no answer.

• Za
    Zapalac Jun 02, 2010

I called [protected] and spoke with someone named Tammy. She explained that the $83.88 is the ANNUAL charge for membership. After this explanation I decided to keep going with the membership because the shipping rebates I've submitted so far will more than pay for the membership fee.

Without my asking, Tammy looked up the list of rebates I had submitted. She told me about them and I was pleased that freeshipping.com had received them and that they were being processed.

redfishready Mar 03, 2010

Grantfunds is a scam. They took money without authorization!!

redfishready Mar 03, 2010

Granthlpfst is a scam. Took money from my account.

redfishready Mar 03, 2010

Try Clicking.com is a scam. Stole money from me!

redfishready Mar 03, 2010

Clickmoneyfast.com is a fraud. Unauthorize billing!!

redfishready Mar 03, 2010

BBVHotbooksSale.com is a scam. stole my money without authorization!!

redfishready Mar 03, 2010

Na31com is a scam don't open the site stole my money!

redfishready Mar 03, 2010

HBS Books is a fraud stolr money from me right and left [protected]

redfishready Mar 03, 2010

I have had several charges from CMG*FreeShipping.com the largest amount $83.88. The charges were never authorized by me!!!

redfishready Mar 03, 2010

I have had several charges from CMG*FreeShipping.com the largest amount 83.88. The charges were never authorized by me!!!

• Ve
    VegasHo Jan 28, 2010

what is their number I semm to only be able to send an email...

• Do
    Douglas E. Stephens Jan 04, 2010

12/28 12/29 75309569363486106050160 CMG*FREESHIPPING.COM [protected] CT $11.97

Jay Daou Oct 22, 2009

I come from Montreal, Quebec, Canada I have been charged 83.88 US$ or 88.80 Can$ for nothing by cmg*freeshipping.com. I am tryiing to call back at [protected] and I got no tone can someone give me a canadian number where I could call to get my money back.

• Ta
    Tammie Gregory Sep 16, 2009

unknown charge on credit card.

• Ta
    Tabea Sep 09, 2009

I got the same thing, and the funny thing is that there is only one customer service rep for this CMG FREESHIPPING.COM...his name is "Zach". I called several times and ended up with the same guy!! ITS A SCAM!! They milked me for over $60!!! This is pathetic and frustrating!! Im so sick of this BULL!!

• Tm
    tme65 Sep 08, 2009

they have charged my account with ouit my authorization

jose. Sep 05, 2009

I receive the same charge of $83.88 from CMG*FREESHIPPING.COM and i have not order anything of this cost. What I orders some days ago was a medicine for my pet from vitacost.com and later I receive a email for fill a free shipping of my order I fill it I have my dudes about this. Anyone have do this ??? thanks for the help

• Us
    usprophet Aug 18, 2009

A charge of $83.88 has shown up on my bank statement and I don't know why. I didn't order anything that I know of that would have authorized it. I would like to get my money reimbursed.
    I think that I'll try calling them.

Joe from Pittsburgh Jul 29, 2009

I got the same amount (83.88) withdrawn from my account. About a month ago I ordered an Ephedra Fusion weight loss supplement. It was a thirty day trial for 5.95 (S&H). On 7/17/09 the $83.88 showed up on my account. The info I gave them must have been used to join this CMG. I did not authorize this, nor was it mentioned to me while placing the order.

I called [protected] to cancel. They said they would reimburse me, but hurry. They charged me $.27 aday so I will be reimbursed $80.64 since the charge hit while I was on vacation.

Good Luck

• As
    ashleypf Jul 19, 2009

I noticed the $83.88 charge on my credit card statement today. Apparently I signed up for a free shipping club through redevelope.com ...I just got off the phone with freeshipping.com and they said they would refund the money. I just told them I didn't authorize the charge and there was no hassel from them involved. Hopefully I will see the refund for the full amount in the next few days.

• Mj
    mjcmike1 Jun 19, 2009

well honestly, we signed up for the program. I mean it is totally scammy but you have to read the fine print. I called the at [protected] and they were very nice and removed the charge within 5 days.

• Da
    Dawn Jun 13, 2009

Did not sign up for!

• Be
    Bernice Jun 09, 2009

was charged $9.97 for nothing. would like to know why.

• Co
    corey Jun 09, 2009

Pretty sure this is tied to the EASY SAVER scam (Easy Saver — Unauthorized charges!)

Both of them charged me when I bought flowers from ProFlowers.com. I wish there was something that we could do. I'm going to write a letter to the attorney general and see if they can shut this down.

FYI - When I called CMG freeshipping they instantly removed the charge (at least it wa easy)

• Lo
    lonersurfer Apr 29, 2009

I suspect Biz Rate is the culprit in this "scam". How about anyone else. No charge should run in the eighty dollar range. Bullsh*t!!!

• Lo
    lonersurfer Apr 29, 2009

Receiving an unknown $83.88 charge

cheryl Apr 12, 2009

i had the same charge they said i signed up for some sort of shipping savings club and that was their monthly fee. their #is [protected]. just tell them so cancel your membership and send you an email confirming that fact. they also said they would refund the 83.88 in 2-5 buisness days, hopefully this will happen. hope it helps

Marsha Apr 04, 2009

The same charge was on my card, , and the same amount. I just called the credit card company, , , they are going to check with the cmgfreeshipping company, , , when did this happen to you? I saw another person that had the same problem on the internet, , , , did the credit card company take the charge off your account? Marsha johnson, Ephrata WA