Club Pogounable to play pogo games

J

I have been charged for Pogo and not been able to play pogo games for 3 yrs. with the exception of a couple of months. Please credit my account. I will take my hard drive in for repairs to see if there is a problem. Sometimes I get in, like poppit or lotto but they freeze before I can start, or not even download. I miss playing my lotto and poppit. Thank goodness for aol free games.

joebenge33 Sep 13, 2018

I dont care about other peoples problems I paid for access to pogo games and have been playing for some time now it stopped I can not access the games and all my information is gone the only access I have is to a new sight as a new player . when I try to log in as my player name it says that name is already taken . Yes it is already taken by ME !

Ann Neily Sep 06, 2018

my problem is not getting into playing pogo I am a member and they won't except my information ok imannieb2 password jimmy12345 my e mail is [email protected] in face book im Ann Buckley Neily my phone number is [protected] hope you can help me thank you

• Ti
    [email protected] Jun 26, 2018

we still can't play some pogo games such as cocos & hd games . we should not have to pay for pogo is we have to play please fix the problems
    we r having unless they have no common sense

Doris Stroup Jan 17, 2018

How can I play the new game Jet Set Solitaire when it won't even load? Can you PLEASE help?

Doris Stroup Jan 15, 2018

I CANNOT play Jet Set Solitaire because it WILL NOT load. Other players are playing it. Can you Please help?

Doris Stroup Dec 30, 2017

Jet Set Solitaire WILL NOT LOAD

Doris Stroup Dec 19, 2017

Jet Set Solitaire WILL NOT load

Doris Stroup Dec 14, 2017

I cannot get the new game Jet Set Solitaire to load. I see some other players are having the same problem where some players are playing the game. Can you help me?

Doris Stroup Oct 24, 2017

I am unable to buy gems. My profile name is right, my password is right and my credit card is right and up to date. Help me PLEASE Tell me what the problem is ASAP

Doris Stroup Oct 14, 2017

My problem is I am unable to buy gems. My profile name is right, my password is right and my credit card is right. So what am I suppose to do?

• Mr
    mrbenny09 Oct 03, 2017

Pogo is an Identity Theft site. Operated by the India scammers since day one. They freeze your computer with the ads, then ask you to join Club Pogo. Which people do, not knowing they are giving the thieves all their credid card info. Ever wonder why there is no phone number to call?Well now you know. Boycott Pogo. They are about to see the US Government get involved now. Trust me folks, one of their own reps told me this info. He didn't like that I caught on, told me India could careless, with the internet you can get away with anything.

Doris Stroup Jun 15, 2017

This is not a complaint it is a request. I was wondering if you could add more ranks to Phlinx 2. I really really love this game. I play other games but I always go back to this game. Just wondering.

Doris Stroup May 02, 2017

I cannot get Phlinx 2 to load so I can play the game.

Doris Stroup Apr 22, 2017

Phlinx 2 will not load

• Oa
    Oanaan636 Apr 18, 2017

I am paid up and been a club for about 10 years. Now cannot get in at all.Oanaan636 is my Pogo name. Please help.

Doris Stroup Jan 24, 2016

On my game of spades the cards are froze and won't move. Can you do anything about that? I like to play that game.

• Re
    Reviewer18655 Jan 01, 2016

There is a game that Geek Squad has tried to fix. They Graphics updates driver, Java flash updates. When I try to get into tri-peaks this comes on & cannot play ESRB Interactions.

• Vi
    vietnhamit Dec 08, 2014

I like play games: http://mariogames.name

• Na
    nancy giles Nov 26, 2014

I have been playing texas holdem for a week now with gems I paid for, half the time it doesent give me my points towards my badge when I win the game im getting very angry, i should of had this badge a few days ago. this is so wrong, I just paid my bill for another year and paid for the gems only to be frustrated,

• Po
    pogo sux Oct 16, 2013

I can tell you why, pogo is using malware and java exploiters to access customer info and crash your computer.These things were happening to me i got a new spy ware and ran it.I only play on pogo there were over 1000 problems from them on my machine.Today i went on pogo and got a pop up, it was a warning it said not to allow pogo or ea access to my java as they would use it to access my puter and personal info.A dam shame when people youpay good money to are SCAMMERS.

mar727lo Jul 27, 2012

I can no longer play Scrabble on Pogo. I have played it for years. Lately it was knocking me off in the middle of games. It was kind of jumpy on the screen too. Now I can get on, it loads, but nothing happens. What is the problem? I can play some of the other games, but not all. I especially miss my games of Scrabble. Help.

• Ca
    CAROLE ROSE Apr 24, 2012

I HAVE BOUGHT GAMES FROM POGO AND THEY WILL NOT LET ME DOWNLOAD THEM TO MY COMPUTER. THEY KEEP TELLING ME THAT IS NOT MY E-MAIL.THIS IS EVERY TIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD TO MY COMPUTER. THEY ARE MY GAMES THAT I BOUGHT WITH MY MONEY AND YOU KEEP TELLING ME THAT ARE NOT MY E-MAIL . IF I HAVE TO REDO MY COMPUTER AND I LOSE EVERYTHING I DON'T WANT TO BE TOLD THAT IT NOT MY E-MAIL EVERY TIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD IT. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT ANYTIME I WANT TO THEY ARE MY GAME THAT I PAYED FOR AND IT GOES TO MY COMPUTER THEY ARE MY GAMES . IF I HAVE A VIRUS AND HAVE TO CLEAN MY COMPUTER AND LOSE MY GAMES I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT IS NOT MY E-MAIL ANYMORE . I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THEM ANYTIME I WANT TO THEY BELONG TO ME BOUGHT AND PAYED FOR BY ME

CAROLE

• M1
    m13234 Mar 30, 2012

I have been on pogo for a number of years.
    lately i can't play all my pogo games.
    some I can and some I can't
    My membership number is m13234

• Bi
    bigbabybaby50 Mar 01, 2012

you give me 7 days free trail and then after 2, 5 days i cant even get back into the game room i put the right java in and now internet exploer all ways stop working all the time please help

• Mu
    Muriel Rousseau Feb 19, 2012

I am not able to get into pogo rooms why?

• Es
    escondido 635 Sep 01, 2011

I can´t get my password accepted although Pogo sends me the same password by email all the time. Then I cannot pay with my credit cards. For reasons unknown my Mexican credit cards are f
    refused automatically. Since I have been a member and payed with credit cards from Mexico, it is obviously something in Pogo´s program that does not accept my cards, and not even my password. I have been trying and trying. Please advise.

• Te
    Texasgirl4444pla Aug 11, 2011

I am sick and tired of being ripped off from pogo, I just renewed my club membership, for the monthly rate and they send me notice to renew membership this am, this is outrageous, this has been happening much to damn often...so you better check your records again, I pay monthly every moth with bank debit card!!! Texasgirl4444pla...Lois hall

charles maurice Apr 26, 2011

i am looking for a return of $40.20 for games i did not get

• Ro
    Ron Oetting Apr 17, 2011

I've been a Club Pogo subscriber for several years, and have always had problems with the service. RIGHT NOW, I've not been able to play some of my favorite games for several months because a message pops up that says: "Ooop...something's not right". Then it advises me to install JavaScript BUT warns me that it could 'harm' my computer. When I try to connect to Club Pogo's support, I get cut off or things simply 'freeze'. I've been trying to find a mailing address so I can cancel my subscription to Club Pogo. As far as I'm concerned, it's not worth the hassle.

rkorocks
    [email protected]

• Id
    idyllsteve8 Apr 05, 2011

pogo shuts down for routine maintenance and 9 out of 10 times screws something up. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I'm a long time club pogo member would like to play what I pay for not these stupid messages.

• Fr
    frickedian Nov 01, 2010

I have been a member for many years and so has my husband so they have double our money, and other then the games freezing things were fairly good. Now however I cannot get into pogo at all and it is very frustrating. l have spent many hours on the phone with my ISP and even they were unable to help me. What is going on, if this keeps up we will cancel our membership and go to another website where games are available and the site actually works. frickedian

• Ir
    ira clark Oct 18, 2010

all the above i hold heartly agree with, when are you going to get pogo games strightened out, jeeze come on, get it right or get out. refund our money.okiecrowbait1

• Ol
    oldusedantique Aug 01, 2010

Can't get to pogo club games starting today. was told aol has cancelled Pogo contract. when I get to the new home page, they want my password and user name. after I put them in, I'm told neither one is correct. I contacted the customer service and asked that they send me my password and user name. they both are the ones I used. What's going on? When Pogo makes a change, they should contact club members of it and tell them how to get in.

MARIE NASH Jul 19, 2010

I ALSO HAVE THE SAME PROMBLE. CANT PLAY THE GAMES AND DIDNOT KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WHITH ANYONE ABOUT THIS HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY AT ALL SINCE THE 6TH OF JULY 2010 A LOT OF MONEY GOING TO WASTE. SO CANCEL MY SUSCRIPTION, AND GIVE ME CREDIT. THANK YOU'

• Gg
    ggjack7 Jul 12, 2010

I have played Pogo games for about five years, lots of mishaps but never complained, but this last one has got me very upset, I avoided clicking on the advertisment that is put up between games by Pogo until just a few days ago, now listen to this, ever since I clicked on that advertisment I have received more than six spam letters, I feel they have sold my personal information and that is why I am receiving these emails, isn't there a law against that, if not there should be, I am 80 years old, and I don't feel I need this aggravation just for a few moments of joy in playing a game. I thought Pogo was a repectable business.

• Ha
    hazey457 Jun 28, 2010

eis there a way i can get rid of facebookver since face book entered ive been having trouble getting into poppits

• Pl
    player cjazzy 61 Jan 30, 2010

i lost my pogo club 1/29 i have ove 3 millons tokens had to buy again 1/30 i was under player cjazzy 61 hope you can help me

• Ge
    gellliybein Jan 23, 2010

You have got me up and playing my games before so please help me again. Thank you!

• Ge
    gellliybein Jan 23, 2010

I am having trouble again loading the games. Why does this happen so often? Please help!

• Su
    Sunshineeplayer Dec 26, 2009

I've been a pogo subscriber for serveral years, and am paid up until June 2010. The problem is, I was playing "Spades" and at about 4:20a.m. I was booted out of the game; the message read,
    "banned due to prior behavior." Well, what does that mean? Further, it stated "temporarily
    suspended due to a violation of terms of service" in other words, they say I either:
    1. Used abusive/offensive language
    2. Harrassed someone
    3. Impersonated someone
    or
    4. Send 50 messages per day

Which is it, and when did this suppose to occur? I really need some answers here. I'm a full time student and really don't have time to play any pogo games, only began today Xmas, since its winter break from school. Why is it you can't speak to pogo directly? This is outrageous and
    unexceptable. Is the Better Business Bureau, the only option to settle this matter, afterall I paid
    to play these games.