Club MahindraVery Bad Experience

D

I, m a club mahindra member but till date have had very bad experiences with them.
They sweet talk you into becoming a member & then once you have done that they do not honor any of the things they said.
Were were given 1 week free international vacation but instead i took 1 week domestic vacation & had to pay the utility charges as it was through RCI. This was not told to us that there would be any utility charges on the free vacation.
Also they keep on changing the season chart thus you are not given enough space to plan your vacation which they say should be done 1 year in advance which is really inconvenient as in today's busy schedule you cannot plan vacations that much in advance. Actually the fact is they are giving those accommodations to non members so that they can make big money there thus what is the whole point of taking the membership when they are offering it to outsiders which explains why the members are not getting their choice of resorts & rooms as they always have an answer no rooms available.
regards
Dennis

• Pa
    parmarlegalism Mar 15, 2013

Dear Client,

We provide consultancy on “Refund of Club Mahindra Membership Amount”

We will help & guide you to get back your Membership Amount.

M/s. Parmar Legalism

the cost of 1 week
    red membership-450000 for 25 weeks 1 week = 18000
    interest 9%per anm = 40000
    APF = 8000
    t otal = 66000 (per week )

• Cl
    Clubmahindra Dec 07, 2011

Dear Sir,

We have made note of your concerns mentioned and regret the inconvenience you had to face. We would definitely revert to you with status for which we would require your contact details. Please send across the same to the email [email protected]

With regards
    Gopal VN
    Member Relations
    Mahindra Holidays

• Pr
    ProfessionalAssociates Jul 22, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,
    We will help & guide you to get back your refund of
    Club Mahindra Membership Amount*.

Parmar Legalism & Management Services
    Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Contact: [protected]
    Maharashtra, Mumbai,
    India.
    Professional Associates

• Dr
    Dr.Vasu Jun 02, 2011

I totally agree with all . These peoples make sweet talks and commitments and never fulfills .
    They promised me hoidays in manali in May season though i opted for White membership on which only i took membership. Now they didnt fullfilled commitments and not returnong my Money also .
    Plzzzzzzzzzzzz dont take Club Mahindra membership for God Sake...
    I am going to put forward this in Media soon (TV/Newspapers )...

Dr.Vasu

maushmi thorat Apr 05, 2011

Dear Dennis,
    I, Mrs Maushmi Thorat, a member of club mahindra since d last 4 years, that too, a red card holder means we had booked for a 2-bedroom apartments, have till date never got a booking as per our convinience . I completely agree with you that they sweet talk and have taken the entire payment but have never honoured their words . Everytime we ask for booking, they say its full or not available and one should book a year in advance . First of all it is not possible to book in advance as every1 has a busy schedule and if so is the case they why should we pay a premium for exclusive 2 bedroom apartments ????? Then we could also fill d amount in the general category and wait for the turn to come .But it has been a long time and I have decided to raise voice against this and move to court and stop all my further payments and demand for my amount back and also the interest on my amount which i have been spending for d last 4 years towards mahindra holidays and not recieving a single booking . All my complaints and conversations have fallen on deaf ears but i hope we can wake them up . If u would like pls join me and contact me on my emailid [email protected] or else also, even then i am going ahead.
    MAUSHMI

• Cl
    Club_Mahindra Apr 05, 2011

Dear Dennis,
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please send in your membership details and unresolved concerns to [email protected] . We will ensure to revert at the earliest. Thank you for voicing out your concerns through Complaintsboard.com.
    We appreciate your patience and understanding.
    Club Mahindra.