Clicks Retailerspurchases made in calvin klein #411 in halton hills, ontario

I purchased 3 items at this location and I did not have my 10% discount coupon with me, which was emailed to me. So the girl says she will make a note on my receipt so I could go the calvin klein nearest to me and they will honour the 10% after I show my coupon. So the next day I printed my coupon which was still valid and took to the Heartland location which is close to me and the supervisor was rude and she did not want to honour the coupon saying i should bring all my 3 items along than only she would. This is very unfair to me, because I was told to take my receipt and valid coupon. Now I will have to make a third trip just to get the 10%, I would have spend more on gas to travel 3 times. I am very unhappy with the service provide my Heartland Calvin Klein and would never go to this location again.The Supervisor is courteney Riley have no customer service. I she wants to take and do not hear the customer at all. I feel very insulted.