Clicks Retailersdisgusting treatment from salome and mr makhubela the manager

P Jul 16, 2019

Good day

On the 16th of July 2019 just before Clicks closed I visited the store in Lephalale under the Management of Mr Makhubela. I purchased a few things and left the store. Whilst outside walking around coz I had forgotten where I parked the car Mr Makhubela and two guys approached me rudely summoning me in their office. I was dragged, seared at, manhandled. When I got to their office one of the ladies Salome, working there at Clicks Lephalale started shouting cursing me, saying I stole her stock. I asked Mr Makhubela to handle the matter professionally which he didn't. During the squabble Salome clapped me across my face saying those lip liners were hers. I try to explain to them that I had bought them at Edgar's, Foschini and some Chinese shop. Mr Makhulu denied bluntly that Salome had slapped me and that they were were all rude, instead of verifying where I purchased the items. Salome is the fay pig in the store who thinks she knows it all, excuse my rudeness for I am very hurt and angry by the way they treated me. The Police Mathebula and Moloto were called in even there I was manhandled cursed in ways that no human can allow. They became worse especially after I told them I was recording them and would make the video viral. I am deeply disspointed by the way the Manager Mr Makhubela handled and pretending not to have seen Salome slap me. I therefore ask you to intervene in this matter, I will make the Video of Miss Salome piggy viral. This is not a way to handle people. I was handled like an animal and my makeup was taken by the same fart Salome. If this is the way Clicks treats its customers then they deserve a boycot from the EFF until Justice is served. I want Salome out of that shop and this issue to be handled legally. Also, you need to look into the staff you employ because clearly even your Manager is not competent!!!
Please respond as in yesterday or EFF will come to the store and drag pig face Salome and Mr incompetent Manager Mr Makhubele

Yours in disgust of Clicks employees

disgusting treatment from salome and mr makhubela the manager